Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

How much is your life worthy?

By Che:
Faarax...How many Halaad Val ka bixin laheed?

Che, walaalo, ma cuntaan kaa xaday mise carruur baan kaa dilay? Why in the world would you ask that of Faarax-Brown of all people? Why?

Faarax, lol, that's a lot of canab qadhaadh! And to think I would have been willing to pay good geel and a couple of British rifles for you. Tut Tut. (EDIT: Just saw the 'sambac' comment! Oy, don't be calling my gorgeous hunk of a man a sambac or I will smurf you blue! :mad: )

Rokko, lol, you are on the right path, my dear. Exchange the 'Islaan' for 'Garaad' and we are talking. ;)

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

6 GALLON OF CANO

BOQOL HALAD(CAMELS)

5 LITRE SALIID MACSARO

10 KILLO HILIB ARII''AAH

10 KILLO OO LUUGA DOOROO'AAH

SHAN SHILIN BAC YANYO

1 BOX MARLBO LIGHTS

2 DVD FROM BLOCKBUSTER

SHAN DIRAC FROM SOMALI STORE( WHICH I STILL OWE)

BOQOL DOLLOR IN MY SAVINGS

1/2 LITRE OF COLD WATER

QUB QAC QABSHAAX!.... ISKU DUUFU.LABO KUU DAR, SHAN DIVIDE BY, AND YOU SHALL HAVE THE ANSWER

That is quite a bargain there (not saying your cheap !) smile.gif

a farax back home could probably mortgage you without the blockbuster dvd ! :D

Valenteenah......Xaal Qaado Inadeer!!

LooooL@Cara.."Imagining you with food yar iyo jeego xiiran in little qeed milking ari"

Emperor.....Apart from the damage done one's own moral consciousness, I think it would be cheaper to kill the wifey than to divorce her.

Originally posted by rokko:

^^ i'd say Val is worth more than Faadumo Islaan Aadan
smile.gif

Wallee Rokko labadaan berri muxuu smooth talker noqday - where are Rahima and Jamiila???

Cheers

Intel   

^^^ lol

mamaqlin miyaa sxb

walle war mahaysid old man :D

CHE

haa sxb waan la'ahay wax qoodh iyo xeroleh oo intuu haruub gaal iyo hangool qaato ila dhaqda bahalka

you interested?

Val :D

Emperor   

Originally post by Che:

Emperor.....Apart from the damage done one's own moral consciousness, I think it would be cheaper to kill the wifey than to divorce her

This statement sounds evil, how can the life of a human being be cheaper than divorce, how did you measure that? and on what grounds? Again this was a question I asked you earlier.

Secondly one's own moral conscious is part of the price, I thought, but It all depends on how you define the price one pays for his actions materially, morally and interms of man made laws here on earth and also religiously in the hereafter.

Emperor.....Divorcing her would mean splitting everything in the middle, things he solely earned and provided for her. If life is to be measured in terms material wealth, then he loses a lot as she is entilted to half of everything he owns. Doing her away granted he is not caught would mean he is the sole beneficiary.

Obviously a morally conscious person would have a hard time putting a price on anyone's life, but those that value money above everything else wouldn't bothered by morality or be hindered by Divine/human laws.

Rokko...You could entice couple of Aborigines to join your gang. I forget my Geel Dhaqid skills. I don't know how much of help I would be.

Bilan.......LoooooooooooooL....that problem with that is this guy feels entitled to it all. He wants all for himself.