6 GALLON OF CANO

BOQOL HALAD(CAMELS)

5 LITRE SALIID MACSARO

10 KILLO HILIB ARII''AAH

10 KILLO OO LUUGA DOOROO'AAH

SHAN SHILIN BAC YANYO

1 BOX MARLBO LIGHTS

2 DVD FROM BLOCKBUSTER

SHAN DIRAC FROM SOMALI STORE( WHICH I STILL OWE)

BOQOL DOLLOR IN MY SAVINGS

1/2 LITRE OF COLD WATER

QUB QAC QABSHAAX!.... ISKU DUUFU.LABO KUU DAR, SHAN DIVIDE BY, AND YOU SHALL HAVE THE ANSWER

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LooooL@CC

Faarax...How many Halaad Val ka bixin laheed?

Valenteenah?

Well,Hashoo irmaan ah Perhaps. If I am forced(if i go bald), Then,I could cough up a half darsan hens, two couples of ido(sheep) , Afar ari carbeed & one very strong Dameer icon_razz.gif:D

Why are you asking? smile.gif

LooooooL@Farax war ninyahow Ari carbeed iyo Dameer aad meel la tagee. In laguu gabyo ma rabtaa. That's just dissing nomadic nature of Val's clan.

I was gonna ask NGONGE, but I don't even if the man even saw a Geel.

Rokko....Australia Geel laga helaa maryooley dhaqata ma jiraa?

Cara.   

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

quote:Originally posted by Cara:

There's a website for everything.

You are worth exactly $1,632,030

I believe that youe are worth your deeds, Good or Bad.

Had a look at the website above out of curiosity and found that just coz am a female am worth $65,000 less than a male :eek: Now that isn't fair.. is it? wot do my SOL sisters think??!!
Rose, they provide an explanation. Women earn about 70 cents for every $1 a man earns, so your worth as a measure of your earning potential over a lifetime would be less. I think they do the same for race, height and weight. It's a tough world for a fat and short black woman I tell ya, I don't know how I managed to avoid being valued in the negatives :(

Originally posted by rokko:

^^ i'd say Val is worth more than Faadumo Islaan Aadan
smile.gif

Faadumo Islaan Aadeny,Xaal qaado. Val,is a great woman,she will make some Baac (Pun intended for the sambac,LOL) happy. :D

Unfortunatly,that is how much i can cough up on her behalf. Val's stock went down ever since the great ALLE-UBAAHNE,filed her under his Alle's List of Disapproved potential Partners

What better person to listen to than,Alle? I mean the guy has good taste, He wants Dhagax tuur's daughter. :D

Meeqad ka bixin lahayd adu? smile.gif

LooooooL@Farax war ninyahow Ari carbeed iyo Dameer aad meel la tagee. In laguu gabyo ma rabtaa. That's just dissing nomadic nature of Val's clan

Ari Carbeed iyo Dameero are very very important animals where i come from. OK Maybe thats a lie, those animals are associated with poverty & Maal-la'an among my Geel-Loving People. smile.gif

Valeentanah,Dear, You know you are worth more than a few stinking she camels right? smile.gif

Dear,Geel Lovers,please forgive me for insulting the wonderful geel, I was just pulling a moonwalk for my comments

Emperor   

Originally posted by Che: A friend of mine who is going through a nasty divorce was joking that it would cost him less to kill his wife than it would be to divorce her. The break-up is gonna potentially cost him half of his earnings through the years, not to mention the legal fees.

Is this what is all about?

Now man I can tell you, this is not the real way to find out, go back to your friend and advice them to kill that person, the only solution and way he can find how much a life is worth.

I don't know whether that would be cheap or expensive, but sure It will haunt him for years in his life and after death

LOL@Laakiin ri ku haraatineysa ma lisi-kartaa?

Some people do yaa Cara!

Back to Che’s q; I think I am priceless. Just like Cambarro :D !