Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

How much is your life worthy?

LoL. I dunno.

My parents are probably best placed to attach a monetary value to me. They know exactly how much they've invested in me in money, sweat and blood.

Having said that, if I had to calculate, I would work out my lifetime earnings potential. But it would only be an estimate and wouldn't take into account the value of any unpaid labour and/or social contributions.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by mantra:

to the people who've answered so far, are we talking about how much money we're actually worth or how much we
think
we are worth, if someone could clarify that for me before I start pm'ing a few members, thank you

looooooooooooool Kindly send me some please :D

NGONGE   

If I had to make an estimate of the worth of my life (and yours for that matter) I would have to say between fifty pence (that's half a pound sterling) and a pound. Of course I'm being generous here and assuming that when the big bad burglar comes into your house to rob you and stab you in your sleep, he'll at least have the decency to use his own knife. Unlike the knives in our kitchens, I don't think burglars are as fussy and fashion conscious about the type of knife to use, so fifty pence it is.

Ps

Why are you asking such an absurd question by the way? Are you contemplating slavery?

Pps

Talking of slavery, yesterday, I was thinking of Star Wars and those two robots in it (R2D2 and C3PO)! After thinking long and hard I have finally concluded that those two poor robots were the slaves of evil Luke Skywalker. I'm not sure about that hairy thing with Solo though.

Edit:

The title of this thread is misleading. You're asking for value in monetary terms and should have asked how much is it worth rather than worthy.

** Pushes glasses back with index finger and looks at you as if you’re short **

BOB   

I know a dude who knows somebody who would shoot you for one cigarette...so is your life worth one cigarette?

My life is worth NOTHING...come and get it for FREE...if you dare that is. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ameen   

A new suitcase $65

Hajj to Mecca $4000

Shopping money while in Mecca $500

My life compared to material wealth, Priceless

For everything else there is the dou’aa, the true weapon of the believer

and Allah knows best

Urban   

exactly £90,625.77 GBP .. or $175,000.00 USD

because that's exactly how much a '67 Shelby GT500 costs.. i'd sell my soul to get that car

*sob* :(

ford_mustang_500gt_big1.jpg

UK_ROSE   

Originally posted by Cara:

There's a website for everything.

You are worth exactly $1,632,030

I believe that youe are worth your deeds, Good or Bad.

Had a look at the website above out of curiosity and found that just coz am a female am worth $65,000 less than a male :eek: Now that isn't fair.. is it? wot do my SOL sisters think??!!

Emperor   

^^Say Astaqfurullah my dear

This is not normal question Che, what's in your mind, you should do a bit of introduction about your motive before throwing up the question.

But can I ask you this question, does one life of a human being more precious than another, for example do u think the life of a Havard Professor is worth more than the life of uneducated namad African living in the Sahara Desert. How do you compare or distinguish between lives and on what grounds.

A friend of mine who is going through a nasty divorce was joking that it would cost him less to kill his wife than it would be to divorce her. The break-up is gonna potentially cost him half of his earnings through the years, not to mention the legal fees.

I was also reading a story here in the beantown where parents murdered their child simply coz the child was not bringing any money from social services web page

”The questioning appears to have been directed at how much money they got for the child, and did they think that was not enough,” Darrell said.

This got me thinking just how much a human life is worth?

Urban...Love that car, nothing like it.

Ameen......loooooooool

Pujah   

Originally posted by Ameen:

A new suitcase $65

Hajj to Mecca $4000

Shopping money while in Mecca $500

My life compared to material wealth, Priceless

For everything else there is the dou’aa, the true weapon of the believer

and Allah knows best

Now where did I hear this? I know it was some type of commercial but what…ah! Hate when I cant remember stuff. :mad: