Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

I am not from that tribe

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;883814 wrote:
lol@adams,

you pathetic, paternalistic, nanny-state socio-economic gigolo. you're a contortionist who'll say whatever to appease people.

are you saying i'm like that greyjoy? he is a traitor no doubt and but at least its reassuring to know his policies on minorities are more sound than yours.

LOL Women will soon be ruling your part of the world, whether you like or not, cave man.

tumblr_mc9nfhoOY41rj6bnmo2_500.gif

Must ignore verbal diarrhea from a degenerate reject flip-flopping on steriods lol, I have important history to make!

Alpha Blondy;883814 wrote:
lol@adams,

you pathetic, paternalistic, nanny-state socio-economic gigolo. you're a contortionist who'll say whatever to appease people.

are you saying i'm like that greyjoy? he is a traitor no doubt and but at least its reassuring to know his policies on minorities are more sound than yours.

Alpha you've already embarassed yourself. Just please stop

Apophis;883816 wrote:
Tell em Alpha
:D

look.gif

do i look or sound funny to you? am i some type of amusement? are you taking the p!ss Apo? for our cordial relations, respect your size and place.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;884036 wrote:
do i look or sound funny to you? am i some type of amusement? are you taking the p!ss Apo? for our cordial relations, respect your size and place.

jfk_smiling_gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d4pzy