Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

I didn't know buraanbur had clans.

It doesn't. Buraanbur and that dance in the video belong to
us
. That's right,
us
:D
Even me? I'm not from that tribe either.

bilan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

may be that is him
:D

lol let's say that's classified information smile.gif , but i do know it was a joke.

Ebyan   

Girl: What is this about?

Guy: I'm not from that tribe.

Girl: Oh ok.

Guy: I'm just kidding.

Girl:(laughs)Good answer.

Abwaan   

bilan;348354 wrote:
the guy was joking and you can hear people laughing and the girl saying good answer, it was all joke.

lol you are right bilan. He even said "I am just kidding" and the girl then said "good answer" And I just read even Ebyan heard I am kidding....gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed baaba ragga ka dhego fiican lol.:D

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;348351 wrote:
Listen to this marax's response in the audience.

It is a really nice video organized by Soomaali Minnesotan students, celebrating their culture.

That comment ruined the video.

A girl asks a man next to her, "What is this about?"

His response? "I am not from that tribe."

The disappointed girl's back, "Oh, I am sorry."

The ugly
starts in the 38th second. In the 38-41 seconds.

NB - I didn't know buraanbur had clans. It may have originated from some particular Soomaali region, but it is Soomaali-wide now.

there is no need to be surprised and show contempt for people who offend your clan sensibilities MMA. what's needed are diversity training seminars. this disease will not disappear - its like the big grey elephant in the room.

Showqi   

Abwaan, you absulutley right! in general women are better in communication then the men because they listen and pay attention. While men listen only 50% of the conversation. Men don't know how to read body language or between the lines unless they are cabs:D:D waa u jeedaa rag bad ayaa Ku dhiiqooday wiilkaan comment-kiisii.

those who accept the pity of humble SOLers are not worthy of mention in the annals of history as they pat themselves on the back for their anti-clan mantra! waar, where is your backbones and clan honour! if you don't value yourself and what you are, none will value you. fight my minority bros and sistas. embrace, accept, organise yourselves for indeed history is on your side.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;883802 wrote:
those who accept the pity of humble SOLers are not worthy of mention in the annals of history as they pat themselves on the back for their anti-clan mantra! waar, where is your backbones and clan honour! if you don't value yourself and what you are, none will value you. fight my minority bros and sistas. embrace, accept, organise yourselves for indeed history is on your side.

tumblr_m5iyorrO8V1qzeg2so1_500.gif

YcYrY.gif

tumblr_m5moyw4JvS1qgj9sro4_500.gif

Apophis;883805 wrote:
^^ Are you chewing again Alpha?
:D:D

^ nah bro. i start fairly early and finish early too, otherwise i'll become an addict.

on the topic itself - too much Political Correctness in the form of pity, sympathies and ''lets all hope its goes away because we're waiting for the somali messiah to restore order and everlasting equality nonsense'' whose biggest proponent include the likes of Adams have only made the situation of these minorities worse. minorities are largely to blame for their so called condition. where is their blame? where is their responsibilities to clan honour and sense of value and worth?

lol@adams,

you pathetic, paternalistic, nanny-state socio-economic gigolo. you're a contortionist who'll say whatever to appease people.

are you saying i'm like that greyjoy? he is a traitor no doubt and but at least its reassuring to know his policies on minorities are more sound than yours.