Che -Guevara

Rep. Ilhan introduces the MBS Act to sanction Mohamed Ben Salman

galbeedi   

This is a good move. King Salman must get rid of this criminal outlaw. The chances of prince Ahmed Bin C/caziiz, the brother of King Salman , becoming the the crown prince is increasing. 

If a new leadership emerges from Saudi Arabia, the mischief of Dubai clan will decrease. Today in Dubai you get a money laundering criminal entity that has a blood in their hands.

She has got her priorities wrong. Why must she drag herself and her community into picking a fight with Saudi Arabia, I wonder? I think all she want is to prove that she is not only ant-Israel but she is also anti-Saudi. It is self promotion if you ask me.

Saudi Arabia knows that she is from Somalia and will punish poor Somali people who are there to earn a living. They will also cut any aid to the Somali government. That is how these gulf countries react to things.

She has nothing to do with Somalia.

Qaniiyo qaniiyo baa kaa fujisa, KSA , UAE spent millions ads against her, waxbey iska celin.

Well, she has got everything to do with Somalia. Donald Trump was trashing Somalia because of her what is stopping Saudi Arabia to do the same? Also, her selling point that took her to the congress was that she is former refugee from Somalia. Notwithstanding that she was elected from a constituent that have large Somali population. Therefore Somali name and her is inseparable.  

gooni   

waa soomaali, maraykankuna waa ogyahay inay soomaali tahay, waxaa u fiican inay diinteeda iyo dhaqankeeda ka iibiso caalamka. 

Ixtiraamku halkaasuu ka bilawdaa