Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

My Mom, My CV and Sharif-Mahdi - A story

Cara.   

In that case A&T, you have my sincerest habaar :D

That should get you the job for sure!

You're being facetious about your English, or fishing for cheap compliments icon_razz.gif

Haatu   

Lol at the Suufi. You're being exploited big time bro. Forget about someone else's prayers and prepare yourself (Mum's prayers important though). I would say good luck, but waa fududahey, ducadeydana waa qaali. :D

STOIC, kusahau kuhusu madhehebu haya na kujihusisha kujifunza Tawhiid bro. Lazima kununua mwenyewe kitabu juu ya Tawhiid kukusaidia ikiwa wewe ni Waislamu wajinga kama wewe kusema.

Colonel Sabarey, someone somewhere or something is keeping you from success, read below:

Being married to an african woman ive heard about witch doctors and the different things they apparently can do.. my wife has told me how some people connected to these traditions are not happy with her succeeding in life and want her to fail.

I hear that witch doctors can astral project and do things to others in real life while in that form, and use belongings of the target like hair, cloths to cause problems in there life. spells?

If you are that desperate to relieve yourself from this 'guntin' I have the answer for you, PM me quickly, it won't cost you much.

Tuujiye   

^^ War adiga ninyahoo odaygaan faraha ka qaad.. Islaan nooc kale ah saacdaan wax kama qaban karee.

A&T walaahi si daacad ah ayaan u qoslay markaad Cara ku dhahday ha ii duceen..lol

in aad ku maqneed cajaladaan ayaa naga soo gaartay.. waa ducadii laguu soo aqriye lool... Somaliga iyo carabiga sida la iskugu qasaayo yaa fahmi karo? lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

A&T, Argentina beat Spain in a friendly. They will win the next WC heh

Shaqada ILLAAHAY ha ku siiyo (badownimada iska daa)

Thanks for the accolades though. But put your prayers behind me. You C&H is a bintu saalixan, samadaa furane ducee.

I thought only Sheikh Mahdi's duca in la aqbalayo in this case. I dont want you to undo all the work mother dearest put into you by having random SOL members to pray for you. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

a while ago? since he is your mate manoolyahay ninka? mise xabsi baa la dhigey in malawi?

NGONGE   

^^ In London? I thought he was in Kenya!

Juxa, ever since he got that "high profile" job wuu iga kibray dee. He never writes, he never calls....

nuune   

Kenya holiday bey aheyd, laakin Zimbabwe bey aheyd his base, he has being in the UK since November, but showing low profile

NGONGE   

^^ Low profile? Are you saying ninko waa badow oo wali magaalado kala baranaya? Sounds exactly like our A&T. :D

nuune   

Maya, shaqa full time ayuu galey oo 12 hours ah, remember, he has to support 3 wives, and carruur fara badan, hal maalin buu i soo wacey oo tube-ka meel khalad ah la aadey, that was mid January.