Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Muna's Murder

AYOUB   

^ Indeed. I think some of Ngonge, A&T, Paragon and Liqaaye's short stories are good enough to get published.

I liked it a lot, very interesting indeed and that smart mouthed little b@stard should have recieved a few more slaps where I'm concerned. I look forward to reading more-you've learnt the art of crafty dialogue. Wonderful- I would have loved it more had it been the Somali police who were interrogating him-now that would have been even more entertaining.

Ps I do apologise but I must agree with Ibti- Abdi's are often trouble-making hot blooded fools with hedious tempers. My grandfather for example was a hell raiser.

NGONGE   

This can go on for days or it can end on the second part. I'm not sure which way to go. What would my one and a half dedicated readers suggest? :D

Ashkiro   

you are the writer, take your readers where you want to take them, and im pretty sure you have more "readership" than "one and a half", ohh stop being lazy and develop the story Ngonge don't kill it before it starts.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

This can go on for days or it can end on the second part. I'm not sure which way to go. What would my one and a half dedicated readers suggest?
:D

Get it over and done with already. Took me 3 days to read it.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ Would be nice if Ali gets cleared though.

LoL so he can do it again. He needs few months on lock up to sober up, and think about what he did. Its only fair.

Salma   

You should have gave a name to the officer and make him real in the story... You know officers are not always clean,,, the society suspect people like Abdi and Ali, and rarely they suspect the unsuspected :D

Ali, Abdi and Ahmed were friends from long time ago (Amr, Akbar and Antoni LOOOL)... Ali & Abdi didn't complete their studies and were considered the society's black sheeps, but who said that the white sheep is better aka the officer. Maybe Muna loved Abdi, and the officer couldn't tolerate that coz he Loved her and her pancakes... (The way to the man's heart is through his stomach kkk)

P.S. NGNG, just take a green tea with mint and finish the story.... baddak she musa3adeh 7ajji? :D

MZanzi   

forget about this fiction stories ee ninyoho finish the unfinished story the ugandan and the old white women lol

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Salma*:

Ali, Abdi and Ahmed were friends from long time ago (Amr, Akbar and Antoni LOOOL)... Ali & Abdi didn't complete their studies and were considered the society's black sheeps, but who said that the white sheep is better aka the officer. Maybe Muna loved Abdi, and the officer couldn't tolerate that coz he Loved her and her pancakes... (The way to the man's heart is through his stomach kkk)

Musasal Soomaali dhe :D