Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Why don't the men have their own section?.

Hi everyone without sounding like a activist but

why have we THE MEN not got our own section, MEN only meaning exactly that MEN ONLY.The ladies already have their WOMEN section so it is only fair that we should to.So boys what you say

What do we want......

When do we want it......

Well firstly i wont really say that this would merit an Intellectual Look over bro, perhaps it should be in Off-Tobic, or General as its now Known :rolleyes: .

But to not go off tobic smile.gif i Reckon you could say The Sports section is the Mens Section, accept we talk about kicking balls and discuss tactics relating to Soccer :confused: and not smile.gif .............

None of those sections say MEN to me they look like a non exclusive sections, what i am talking about is an exclusive section for MEN are you against that?.

Viking   

ORGILAQE,

I suggested this some time back (in vain) because it seemed a bit discriminating towards men (or maybe patronising for women to be awarded a corner where they can vent their issues). The women are not complaining, maybe they like to have men up in their section discussing female issues :D

Well i for one Viking am not tha liberated to be able to discuss with ladies about Women's problems!!!!No thanks buddy.I wish to see a section where the boys can be at home without the need to watch their backs for the ladies!!!

^^And what exactly would MEN talk about in this section?

I think it is absurd to think that 'cos ladies have a section we should too. Ladies are bursting with issues of their own to discuss about, unique to them, but us, the men, everything out there applies to us and we are part of everything, so since we part and parcel of everything, we don't need to have a section of our own.

If you have anything off the topic to vent about,go to General, if you have 'women issues' go to Women's, if you need to do some 'FADHI-KU-DIRIR' go to Politics etc......

I think, we have no need for MEN's section, unless someone can come up with some good reasons why we do.

Allah Hafiz.

Men come from women...are created from women and the term MEN is derived from the word WO MEN?

Therefore where we are...is where they belong. :D

P.S. NOt only have you an exclusive section for yourselves...you have two! by the looks of it. The POLITICS sections and the SPORTS section.

We'll maybe not exclusively but you are the MAJORITY!

Same as the women's section its not exclusive...although we are the majority.

Peace!

To be honest, as a woman, I don't see the point of a Women's section. We talk about human relationships most of the time, and men can actively participate in those too. Of course there are some threads that seek the opinion of women only, but not enough to merit a whole section, me thinks.

If there are any specific women's issues that need discussing, lets put it in the General or Debate section, whichever is appropriate.

juba   

i agree with u there Xu, not much off the section is devoted to complete women issues. it seems to be mostly about love, and what boy is hot and what girl isn't..... it should be called the love section to me!!

hasn't there been another topic like this?

WOW i din't realize this will provoke such strong reactions...especially from the ladies.well ladies if you want us close to you all the time keep us happy we wont mind then.Or this this another policy of "let them out your sight and they get into mischief" gix gix gax gac kix kix kix kax

guys as for our dicussions well it is not just "fadhi kudirir" there is also "xajo rageed" which cannot be discussed here and has never been discussed in front of ladies.....mind you it is nothing mischivious it is simply"xajo rageed" kix kix kix kix kix kix

Mysterious well it is meant to be!!!!

NGONGE   

I don’t see how this topic is considered an intellectual debate!

I also don’t see why we would need a men’s section! Like someone above said, men are free to roam in all the sections. We are MEN, we can go wherever we like. Nobody should limit us to one section or call it a man section. Women on the other hand, while allowed to venture out from time to time, can’t be “souraaf†and claim to have equal footing with us men. Of course, we have to placate them with the sweet words of equality and fairness but when being practical, they have to be hidden away in their own section (if it wasn’t for political correctness, I’d call it a kitchen). This might sound too odious but dress it up with the right words and expressions and it’s fairly acceptable to all ( even those in the “kitchenâ€). So, men, give the ladies some space. :D

NGONGE aren't we negative!!!!

Chill brother this is not as serious as you make it out to be.Nobody is trying to diminish your status as a man.Be confident bro.You are who you are and we all agree that you are a MAN.No doubt about it.The men section i refer to is simply a suggestion and nothing is concrete.By the way you seem to have a negative view of the world it's human species and evrything else around you.are you okay men!!!!!.We can help you know tell uncle Orgilaqe what's wrong!!! :D:D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Men come from women...are created from women and the term MEN is derived from the word WO MEN?

Correction Dark angel Women as Was XAAWO our mother came from a man our father ADAM.One of his ribs to be precise so It is women who are derived from a prt of men not visa visa.thank you.