Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

How were you proposed/did u propose

Oz   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Will check her income sheet in new yrs!! if shes viable..then jig is up. she looks ok since...she rents her own place and takes care of herself...then, we should be game.

wish me luck!! i like this one! she got a very good heart. me like good heart babes!!

:D:D As I was reading I thought "you rhyming" Bro I think this precious has got you this time. A big hearted babe managed to take you down "the old rudyboy" am glad to see this happenning, hope everything works out. :D

BOB   

'Waan Gaboobee Gacal Maan Ka Gaaraa?' I remember a neighbour back in Utange who used to play this song almost every minute and without sounding too casual this topic somewhat reminds me of that song and though I don't know who sang it or beyond the catchy line I still can't help but imagine the composer might have found himself in a familiar situation where a fresh and still blooming young pretty rose patiently awaits the affection of an aging warhorse and isn't it a heartbreaking when all the said oldie wants to do is climb on top of his African hut and scream on top of his voice ‘Waan Gaboobee Gacal Maan Ka Gaaraa?’ and somewhat hope that she hears him and then decide at right there and then not to waste her precious time waiting on this dinosaur and rather move on and seek an upstart flower that's still to do some blooming of his own.

Peace, Love & Unity.