Duufaan

Today Somalia inequalities is politically correct

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Tillamook said:

No Galbeedi, I’m afraid you just to have get used to being a small fish from small Awdal. The day you and folks like you accept their true political weight in Somalia markaas ayaa ummada oo dhan is raaci doontaa

Tilamook,

I want that little Awdal to govern itself, elect its mayors, town councils, collect its own taxes, built roads, fishing ports and functioning courts and police. I am willing to acceptt what ever proportion of my population represents in the federal parliament. 

We are not one of those who afraid of justice and accountability, because we are not looters, squatters or arrogant and illiterate folks seeking something they are not qualified for. In fact, if meritocracy becomes the rule we might even get a larger share of public servants and know how jobs. Since the collapse of the Somali state, we opened the first university, and in Somaliland, we built the first asphalt roads by private donation. In Borama we have public and private partnership running the city water. We have three major hospitals in Borama. After Mogadishu and Hargeisa, we geo the third largest city in Borama( I am not kidding check the latest reports).

Besides, we the original people of Adal,  are not new comers in the Somali sphere. The best has yet to come for us both in the republic , Somali region of Ethiopia and Djibouti. Our farms are just 20 miles west of Hargeisa all the way to the outskirts of Jijgjiga. We have more people in Somali Galbeed than in Awdal. We one of the few Somalis who we were the victims of the colonial rule. Just like the OG who crosses from Dolow to Kismaayo and them to Garissa, we want an open border.

direct democracy will undermine false tribal numbers which is why they might not accept. And if Somali unity comes, we and our SNM Habro cousins will be real allies in Mogdishu to fend off the greedy southern elite. We are not afraid of the future.

Finally, other those like C/raxman Bayle who deserve to be in the cabinet, what did we get in the so called 4.5 parliament. Those guys in the parliament do not represent us at all. He you seen anyone of them speak?

By all means get rid of the 4.5 and let the people decide.

Tuugta ayaa sharciga ka cabsata, budhacadu meesha ay ku badan tahayna waa la yaqaanaa.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Tilamook,

I want that little Awdal to govern itself, elect its mayors, town councils, collect its own taxes, built roads, fishing ports and functioning courts and police. I am willing to acceptt what ever proportion of my population represents in the federal parliament. 

We are not one of those who afraid of justice and accountability, because we are not looters, squatters or arrogant and illiterate folks seeking something they are not qualified for. In fact, if meritocracy becomes the rule we might even get a larger share of public servants and know how jobs. Since the collapse of the Somali state, we opened the first university, and in Somaliland, we built the first asphalt roads by private donation. In Borama we have public and private partnership running the city water. We have three major hospitals in Borama. After Mogadishu and Hargeisa, we geo the third largest city in Borama( I am not kidding check the latest reports).

Besides, we the original people of Adal,  are not new comers in the Somali sphere. The best has yet to come for us both in the republic , Somali region of Ethiopia and Djibouti. Our farms are just 20 miles west of Hargeisa all the way to the outskirts of Jijgjiga. We have more people in Somali Galbeed than in Awdal. We one of the few Somalis who we were the victims of the colonial rule. Just like the OG who crosses from Dolow to Kismaayo and them to Garissa, we want an open border.

direct democracy will undermine false tribal numbers which is why they might not accept. And if Somali unity comes, we and our SNM Habro cousins will be real allies in Mogdishu to fend off the greedy southern elite. We are not afraid of the future.

Finally, other those like C/raxman Bayle who deserve to be in the cabinet, what did we get in the so called 4.5 parliament. Those guys in the parliament do not represent us at all. He you seen anyone of them speak?

By all means get rid of the 4.5 and let the people decide.

Tuugta ayaa sharciga ka cabsata, budhacadu meesha ay ku badan tahayna waa la yaqaanaa.

Mashaallah, hadaad isku arigti 4.5 aanu ka nahay.

Now go convince people like your Gudhuu buddy, MMA, oo hamigiisa xukun dhaafsiisneyn Gudoomiye baarlamaan kaliya inuu Soomaaliya ka ahaado, oo 4.5-ka u ilaalshada sidii ukun jabeeyso oo kale! 😁

Tallaabo   
5 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Mashaallah, hadaad isku arigti 4.5 aanu ka nahay.

Now go convince people like your Gudhuu buddy, MMA, oo hamigiisa xukun dhaafsiisneyn Gudoomiye baarlamaan kaliya inuu Soomaaliya ka ahaado, oo 4.5-ka u ilaalshada sidii ukun jabeeyso oo kale! 😁

Actually it baffles me why the Baydhabo folks never try to get the presidency or the prime minister in koonfuria politics. Surely they are not small in numbers, or are they? 

galbeedi   

Farmaajaa dictator ah cid kas yeelayso ma jirto. Go check Somali run jails in Hargeisa, Boosaaso and Mogadishu. 

there is no one single political prisoner or a journalist jailed by Farmaajo. The real ugly dictator is the man running Jubbaland or I should say Kismaayo for the last ten years.

Warlord Madoobe wuu diiday in lala tartamo. Horta dadka ma waxaad u haysataan caamo aan wax garanayn.

Farmaajo was elected and will rule or leave office by election.

Galbeedi,

Why bother with this axad?

I have never seen someone so wrong about Farmaajo. By his account, Farmaajo should have been chased out of Xamar by now. He operates on wishes, and when that fails him, he bitches and finally resorts to put downs that don't seem to stick.