Duufaan

Today Somalia inequalities is politically correct

Duufaan   

Very clear contrast. Some people may say it is about security and Alshabaab, it is definitely more than that and needs to be addressed.

galbeedi   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

Very clear contrast. Some people may say it is about security and Alshabaab, it is definitely more than that and needs to be addressed.

It is more than that. It could be said that 70% of the Somali population lives between Balacad and Raascaambooni. Shabeelaha hoose alone with seven highly populated districts has more people than the combined four provinces in central Somalia. 

They are suffering because the locals are denied to organize and rule themselves. Both in Jubbaland and Shabelaha Hoose local join Al-shabaab to get an equalizer to fend of the hungry tribes who loot and burn. These are the richest regions of Somalia. Look at Merka Cadey once a beautiful old town looking the Indian ocean , today reduced captive and unstable.

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

It is more than that. It could be said that 70% of the Somali population lives between Balacad and Raascaambooni. Shabeelaha hoose alone with seven highly populated districts has more people than the combined four provinces in central Somalia. 

They are suffering because the locals are denied to organize and rule themselves. Both in Jubbaland and Shabelaha Hoose local join Al-shabaab to get an equalizer to fend of the hungry tribes who loot and burn. These are the richest regions of Somalia. Look at Merka Cadey once a beautiful old town looking the Indian ocean , today reduced captive and unstable.

70%? Kkkkk. Waxaas bay isugu sheekeeyaan. Hadii ay badanyihiin maxaa loo arki waayey? Meeye? Shabelle Hoose is very small gobol that consist small villages. The rest except Jubbada House cidba ma joogto waa duur cidla and couple of villages here and there.

9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Waa runtaa. Here is the estimated population of the country in 2015 by UN and Somali government.

population-2015.png

10 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waa runtaa. Here is the estimated population of the country in 2015 by UN and Somali government.

population-2015.png

Waa runtaa? 😂😂😂😂😂

Xisaabta ma taqaanaa horta mise waxaagu waa indho la'aanta aad ku taageertid Farmajo.

If we go by those UN statistics ( which I doubt is correct anyway), 52% of the Somali population live north of Hiiraan. If I include Shabellaha hoose that figure rises to 56%. This Galbeedi guy is claiming 70% live in South of Balcad kkkkkk. Somalidu waxay tiraahdaa hadaad been sheegaysid been run u eg sheeg kkkkkk.

Duufaan   

I would say a good estimation.   About 80%  IDP's population are from south, the area that Galbeedi talking about. In addition about 4% of urban population in north and central somalia. The Bantu with their job skills  moved to upper middle class places like Garoowe and Laascaanood and do not ever want to back to south.

Back to topic

Unless these people become part of "Saamilayda",  that Madoobe  is talking about, they will  not get their share of wealth. The deal is now about who is part of Saamilayda. Waar qarnigii Saamilayda, numbers do not count.

galbeedi   
10 hours ago, Apophis said:

The whole population of Galbedi’s people number less than 700k. No wonder he has inferiority complex.

That is not a bad number, although it doesn't effect how I see the Somali world.

Furthermore, when I say Ahmed Madoobe is an usurper, I am not talking about our OG brothers and sisters who inhabit both Lower and Middle Jubba. I have an OG friend who is a vocal critic of Madoobe and he is from Saakow.

Apophis, don't make this an ugly tribal thing. I just want to be a small fish in the big sea of Somalihood whether it is Hargeisa , Banaadir or Borama.

Ummadu ha is raacdo oo calanka bulluuga ha wada hadhsato ayaanu leenahay.

Mida kale Jabhaduhu sodon sanadood ayey soo taliyeen wax khayr ahna makeenin. We need a change.

7 hours ago, Duufaan said:

I would say a good estimation.   About 80%  IDP's population are from south, the area that Galbeedi talking about. In addition about 4% of urban population in north and central somalia. The Bantu with their job skills  moved to upper middle class places like Garoowe and Laascaanood and do not ever want to back to south.

Back to topic

Unless these people become part of "Saamilayda",  that Madoobe  is talking about, they will  not get their share of wealth. The deal is now about who is part of Saamilayda. Waar qarnigii Saamilayda, numbers do not count.

Rubbish. Laangaabs don’t deserve shit! They can support Useless Farmaajo till the Geel return home... their support is just as moot as their irrelevance in Somali affairs.

18 hours ago, galbeedi said:

That is not a bad number, although it doesn't effect how I see the Somali world.

Furthermore, when I say Ahmed Madoobe is an usurper, I am not talking about our OG brothers and sisters who inhabit both Lower and Middle Jubba. I have an OG friend who is a vocal critic of Madoobe and he is from Saakow.

Apophis, don't make this an ugly tribal thing. I just want to be a small fish in the big sea of Somalihood whether it is Hargeisa , Banaadir or Borama.

Ummadu ha is raacdo oo calanka bulluuga ha wada hadhsato ayaanu leenahay.

Mida kale Jabhaduhu sodon sanadood ayey soo taliyeen wax khayr ahna makeenin. We need a change.

No Galbeedi, I’m afraid you just to have get used to being a small fish from small Awdal. The day you and folks like you accept their true political weight in Somalia markaas ayee ummada oo dhan is raaci doontaa. The 4.5 power sharing agreement that has given many minority groups in Somalia power to punch above their weight class will eventually be retired. Sooner or later, you will all have to get ready to submit to majority rule with minority rights like happens in most other democracies around the world.