Sign in to follow this  
issa

what do you think when someone says all somalian are the same

issa   

i am the only somalian student at my school that is different then all the other somalian i am mix with alot of thing i am part ireish and native american and out of the somalian in my school building know one nose that i am somalian because of my personaly is diferent then other soi am ask you out there to help and tell me if your different then the somailian in yur school or niebhood :eek: :eek: icon_razz.gif :rolleyes:

Changed   

well to inform u right now and i found this out after i became a member of this cite u are not the only one who is culturally lost for once i rang #2 ;) with a person that is culturally lost(that is after u)..... but one thing i havent lost is religion :cool: hope u did'nt tooo........i was the only somali student in my high school for 1 year... :D so i feelya bro aight

take care and dont let the peeps change ya we are all unique as we are smile.gif

Remember generalization happens in almost all cultures. White people generalize minorities, blacks do to other races, and so on and so on.

Most people who generalize are stupid, stupid people who can't think beyond their little feeble minds. Those are the kind of people you dont wanna associate with, or have nuthing to do with them. Get as far away as possible from them.

A7LA-SHU   

issa that happens all the time so nothing new dear.. i have a sister who has to fight with ppl just for them accept she is somalian. they usually think she is Purti ricen, mexican, and yeah middle easteren.. but the end of the day we all somalian lost or not lost ones.. and i'll rank #3 for the somalian lost kids up in here lol..