Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Wanted Somali

Castro   

Originally posted by FyrKanten:

Any Canadian nomads knows this guy?

On the one hand, if this kid did what they say he did, he's bad news. On the other hand, his alleged crime occured as a minor but he will be tried as an adult (read: black) and will be locked up forever.

Sky   

Never heard of this smalltime chump. Thank God, I don't live in Toronto. What a dump! I rather live in Afghanistan.

Haddad   

I have seen the link before; it included two other guys who are still on the loose. Given the number of Somalis who live in Canada, it's statiscally very low for 3 Most Wanted. My thinking is, only those involved in the consumption of alcohol and/or the use of drugs commit violent crimes.

Ariadne   

hey sky toronto isn't that bad its has different scents on every street corner.... so there is no over all city smell... but differnt combinations of smells.

It's home to some of the most amzing people in the world ....

and all though it is very flat and can be a bit of a well flat and grey city... its full of beatiful and amazing people.

And there is this magic.... that no other city has... where you think about someone and you run into them... and you will run into people from different parts of your life maybe 4 or 5 times a day.

No otyher city I have lived in has that... and another thing about toronto is it keeps drawing me back no matter what other part of the world I go to.

Castro   

Originally posted by Haddad:

My thinking is, only those involved in the consumption of alcohol and/or the use of drugs commit violent crimes.

For someone who prides himself in spotting logical fallacies, you make the likes of Liebniz roll over in their graves with this one. Bravo!

Haddad   

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

... and another thing about toronto is it keeps drawing me back no matter what other part of the world I go to.

Are you actually talking about the city of Toronto? Because most Somalis I know live in Etobicoke, city of York and other adjacent cities.

Castro   

Originally posted by Lexy:

He is long gone!

Unfortunately, those who commit such crimes have limited forsight to be long gone. As soon as they put a reward on his head, he'll be found. If he doesn't call the police on himself to collect the reward, that is.