Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace

UK Rap Group(Soul Salah Crew )

ScarFace   

Sup everyone

There's a new young British Muslim rapper that been causing a lot of Ruckus like. I dont know if you lot heard about it but the bruvers are heavey.They got a jihadi rap video, produced in the UK which is called 'Dirty Kuffar' by Sheikh Terra

The rap jihad-style, da music video with blood-curdling images is fronted by a young British Muslim rapper brandishing a gun and a Koran.The video is professionally produced as any video you might see on MTV.WOULD'NT IT BE WICKED IF THAT CAME ON MTV. :D:D:D:D ALL I GOTTA SAY IS BIG UP TO SOUL SALAH CREW nuff respect

here's tha link if you WANNA watch the video and tell us wat YOU THINK....

http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/videos/DIRTY-KUFFAR_Hi.wmv

http://www.ipnews.planetgac.com/videos/Dirty-Kuffar-Hi.ram

DK-percussion.gif

Blessed   

It wouldn't be wicked if they came on MTV - that would be the ultimate diss to the Muslim community... In my opinion they need to go back to which ever estate they hail from and LEARN the deen before they try to represent..whats with the 'hateration'?

Curly   

That’s the problem with Muslim youths these days; they've totally lost the meaning and foundation of the deen and have diluted it with hatred and culture. So it's not really about Islam anymore it's just a reason to rebel!

And I was wondering about the following things:

*Islam doesn't allow music so why use music to protest your beliefs anyways?

*And if this guy who sang this song really believes he should jihad, then shouldn't he be out there fighting instead of singing about it and causing unwanted attention?

*And to the guy who posted this, walaal scarface do you honestly think that this is what Islam is really about?

Osama style...?I don't know about that man...

I say use the Image of Islam Diffrently, supposed to be

Welcoming nice thing to Imbrace, rather violence

Hooded men..Thats not the Islam i know...

I remmember when wearing white,"Kamiis" clean sandals going to friday prayers

and greeting the neighbors early morning

was the way....

Islam=Peace, no matter how dirty the kuffar gets

Good always wins over Evil...

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahiim

scream out the name of your supreme

most glorious than ever seen

made you who you are a clever A "Humanbeing"

Never under estimate the power of your deen

for is been fought upon to bring to you..you..you..

for it brings peace upon anyone who's true..true.true on the path

they choose..choose..choose..

to rightousness and lacks the power of wrath

of which an evil do'er possesses

and a good do'er dismisses...

salaam

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

Scarface ,Im really sad that you think that Soul Salah Crew is something nice to talk about.In fact, Im shocked that this young muslim rapper tries to promote violence through a peaceful religion such as Islam.

I feel like he's trying to convince us that since that injustice is done to Islam , we should only respond with guns.Subhanallah!!!

If Ben Laden has seen that video , it would have been proud of Sheikh Terra (maybe he saw it , we neva know).In the video , he displays all the hypocrites , but isnt he a hypocrite himself since he promotes hate through a song? What about the title "dirty kuffar"?.Isnt he the one who uses dirty ways to spread violent message?

Islam is not what he preaches specially when this rapper laughs at the 2 towers collapsing.We dont make fun of dead people.Stop abusing of Islam, why didnt he talk about the extremists muslims who even bomb their own brothers?

my mom is convinced theyre accually jewish claiming their muslims since none of them want to show their faces and also cause she blames jews for EVERYTHING1

DraGon   

Somaliaen Said

"my mom is convinced theyre accually jewish claiming their muslims since none of them want to show their faces and also cause she blames jews for EVERYTHING1"

Me too think sooo!!!!!

ScarFace   

damn oh damn why everyone uptight about this we all know the fact remains that America is the BIGGEST terrorist nation on the block and also that Palestine being illegally occupied and divided by an Isreali "peace wall" and the US running riot around the middle east dispensing it's version of justice. so what the **** is everyone on this website comin down like everything is just peacefull. The fact is that many muslim youths now adays watch music video's and this just to remind them what the some muslim nations is going thru...

Megalomaniac lemme answer yur question

I know that that islam is a faith based upon the submission to the will of Allah BBHN.

we all face mecca each day in prayer and remember the holy things in life and clease the soul in prayer.and I know that islam is a peacefull religion and that Life is a blessed gift that should be nurtured and raised but LOOK AT THE WORLD TODAY,look at what america is doing to the muslim nations and look at what isreal is doing SO WHY THE **** IS EVERYONE CHATTIN LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT ISLAM IS. what this rap video is doing is just waking up the lost MUSLIMS YOUTH IN THE WEST AND TELLING THEM WHATS HAPPENING AROUND THEM BECAUSE SO MANY OF OUR YOUNG MUSLIM YOUTHS LISTEN TO RAP VIDEO'S so wake up and smell the shiid america and isreal are tryin to run down the muslims.......................

ALL am saying is the youth that done the video was someway wrong and in otherways right.

N.O.R.F   

They are just a bunch of misled youths who think this is an opportunity, wudnt surprise me if this is condemned and highlighted in the media soon!

Scarface i feel wha u sayin, but the thing about Islam is THE ENDS DONT JUSTIFY THE MEANS PERIOD, NO EXCEPTION, and how do u expect victory if you are doing contrary to whats ordained to u.

You are right that many muslim youths are lost and many youths listen to rap video's. But alot of youths know what is going down with America and Isreal. It's something that's not hard to miss. It's all around us in the Media. So we really don't need a wake up call. The Media has awakened us long before this Group have.

.:peace n luv:.

Curly   

Scarface bruv I was not attacking you!

I've just noticed that the youths today (including me! :D ) would rather be interested in the political issues affecting Islam than actually practising the religion!

It’s just SAD that we’re more motivated to rebel for the sake of rebelling than essentially understand and performing the religion we’re defending…I’ve seen more Muslim people turn up to religious/political marches than to Friday prayers, why’s that I wonder?

I’m not saying I’m a saint myself, yet I’m not go to shy away from stating the facts either. I’m in no way condoning what the “west” are doing my views on this from pervious posts are evident of this, so I’m not saying let them walk all over us but what am I saying is that awareness should be raised in a different method.

This guy may have had good intentions initially but he can’t go around contradicting Islam like that without someone raising an eyebrow.

I just think that it would be highly embarrassing, when a kufur comes along and points out this obvious contradiction. I doubt it would look too well on our part!

:confused: