Saalax

Daad ba raba ina sidaan lagu celiyo Somalia

Saalax, waxaan kuugu talinayaa inaad run ka sheegtid arrimaha dalkeena ka jira oo aad guulwadeenta indhaha kaa tiray aad bal xoogaa ka nasatid.

Soomaaliya waa dal federal ah oo hoos laga soo dhisayo nidaamyada siyaasada iyo  sida awoodaha  Soomaalidu u qeybsanayso.

Taasina wakhti iyo is jiidjiid dheer ayee qaadanaysaa, marka inta laga gaarayo dastuur  federaal oo Soomalida oo dhan raali iyo heshiish ku yihiin laga gaarayo waa inaad muujisaa dulqaad iyo samir.

Soomaali hadaanu nahay , waxaan qabaa dan inaysan  noogu jirin inaan dictatootiyaadi Siyaad Barre oo kale mar labaad soo noolaysiino anakoo ka wahsanayna shaqada adag oo dalkeenu u baahanyahay oo ah ina wax walba hoos laga soo dhiso. 

Saalax   

@Tillamook if Farmaajo was a dictator I would be the first to call him out lkn ruunta waxa weeye the federal states are too spoiled.  They don't even know how to compromise they want everything their way which is unrealistic, not to mention their behaviour borders treason always siding with UAE & Kenya (both clear enemies of Somalia). The Federal states  have very poor PR,  at this point one might ask himself what is the point of their existence other than providing security for their residents.  

Tillamook midkaan Saalax ha isku wareerin. Waa mid qabyaalad hoose oon habar v habar la xanuunsan. 

Midkaan reer Baydhaboodka ah hada maba fiyooba caay buu ku waashay 😂😂😂. Bal inta topic uu iska daba furayo day kkkkk. Walle Dr. Dani dadkii waa waaalay.

gooni   

puntland 
Dawladii c/qaasim hoos halagasoo bilaabo

Dawladii c/lahi yusuf hoos halagasoo bilaabo

Tii shekh shariif hoos halagasoo bilaabo

Tii xsan shekh hoos halagasoo bilaabo

Tii farmaajo hoos halagasoo bilaabo gaalna ha joogo.

Hoosta ay sheegayaan kacaankii barakaysnaa kaliya yaa yaqaanay meeshày ku taalo, asagiina allaa oofsaday.

Saalax   
2 hours ago, Apophis said:

The mad salax. Since Farmajo came to power you have decamped to Somalia. 99% of your post were about your occupied territory now it’s about xamar.

I have said it before and I will say it again, the best of your people died with the Sayid,  those left behind to look after the women and children have multiplied when the rest were wiped.

Hence utter irrelevancy except as bootlickers.

Kikuyu bootlicker who are my people?  :D   

12 hours ago, Saalax said:

@Tillamook if Farmaajo was a dictator I would be the first to call him out lkn ruunta waxa weeye the federal states are too spoiled.  They don't even know how to compromise they want everything their way which is unrealistic, not to mention their behaviour borders treason always siding with UAE & Kenya (both clear enemies of Somalia). The Federal states  have very poor PR,  at this point one might ask himself what is the point of their existence other than providing security for their residents.  

Saalax, saaxiib, I fear you’re deliberately blinding yourself to reality in here.

Puntland and Jubaland leaders have every right to represent, defend and speak for the political rights and demands of their respective constituencies. I most certainly believe Deni and Axmed Madoobe have much better claims in this respect than the hapless creature currently sequestered in Villa Somalia until his sorry ass get replaced by a newly elected Federal President.

And for you to call them “spoiled” for insisting on fully representing the political interests of the  people of their states is rather ingeniously disingenuous on your part, and a futile effort to boot.😁

Saalax   
On 2/26/2021 at 12:56 AM, Tillamook said:

Saalax, saaxiib, I fear you’re deliberately blinding yourself to reality in here.

Puntland and Jubaland leaders have every right to represent, defend and speak for the political rights and demands of their respective constituencies. I most certainly believe Deni and Axmed Madoobe have much better claims in this respect than the hapless creature currently sequestered in Villa Somalia until his sorry ass get replaced by a newly elected Federal President.

And for you to call them “spoiled” for insisting on fully representing the political interests of the  people of their states is rather ingeniously disingenuous on your part, and a futile effort to boot.😁

They have a right to represent their federal states of course but not at the cost of the entire nation. 

4 hours ago, Saalax said:

They have a right to represent their federal states of course but not at the cost of the entire nation. 

False assertions and vague innuendos that wrongly equate the exercise of constitutional rights by federal member states to somehow harming the nation as whole, is not only wrong but reeks of desperation by the supporters of the current administration whose term has ended. 

Saalax, I beseech you not fall for such cheap lies.

6 hours ago, Saalax said:

Hadii Khadar Ina Habar Yohn iyo ninka uu ku hoos dhuumamayo layiri doorasho xor iyo xalaala gala ma wadankaa wax laga ba'ashay? 

Nin  kawadanisan oo daacadsan Abdi Haashi majiro waxa ordaya isagana marabtid qabyaalad hoose awgeed. Maxaad ka hadli marka.

Saalax   
5 hours ago, Tillamook said:

False assertions and vague innuendos that wrongly equate the exercise of constitutional rights by federal member states to somehow harming the nation as whole, is not only wrong but reeks of desperation by the supporters of the current administration whose term has ended. 

Saalax, I beseech you not fall for such cheap lies.

The constitution waxa lagu talogalay inay daadka ku kala baxan anigu ma arag meel ay dawlada Somalia ku diiday constitutionka. It is the federal mamuul goboleeds that refused their own agreements they entered  since September 2020 in addition tried to add other nonsense like "disband gorgor and other Somali military forces", wax macquul ah wa ina meesha lala yimaado.