Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL AUCTION,!! buy and sell SOL nomads here.

Jaabir   

This is Somaliaonline auction house.. here we will auction SOL nomads to see how much they are worth. The rules are quite simple.

1) Chose a nomad

2) set a dead line for the auction (not more than 48 hours)

3) everybody will start bidding on the nomad till the end of his deadline.

For example.. I will start auctioning OG-Moti. so this is how it should go down..

Nomad----------------------OG-Moti

Auction started at---------1:30 PM 7-29-03

Auction deadline ---------1:30 PM 9-29-03

Starting bid ---------$20

Now the following nomads will keep bidding on OG MOTI's ass until his deadline of 1:30 PM 03 arrives. the last person to bid will close the auction and buy out OG-MOTI.. the price spent on OG shall represent his popularity in SOL.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PERSON WHO CLOSES THE BID IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL START THE NEXT AUCTION… LETS SAY AFTER 48 HOURS OF BIDDING ANGEL-EYES WAS THE LAST TO BID ON SO SHE WILL CLOSE OG’S BID AND CHOOSE A NEW NOMAD TO AUCTION.. AND SO ON.. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.. I AM SURE THIS WILL BE FUN.. smile.gif

FOR EASY CALCULATION PLEASE DO NOT BID FOR MORE THAN $100

Nomad----------------------King_450

Auction deadline ---------1:30 PM 9-29-03 (please refer to the post date and time to determine the deadline)

Starting bid---------------20$

Please participate ;) :cool: :cool:

LP_Girl   

Nomad----------------------OG-Moti

Auction started at---------12:03 PM 7-29-03

Auction started at---------12:03 PM 7-29-03

Starting bid -------------- 50 Fils

LooL

Peace

Jaabir   

Ladies.. OG was just an example.. the nomad on auction now is King_450.. now everybody should reply with his or her bid.. for example..

OG-girl

will say 40

Lp- girl

will bid for 50

Mizz lexusus

and so on untill his deadline of tonight.. we just want to know how valuable and popular nomads are.

now lets try again...

Nomad----------------------King_450

Auction deadline ---------1:30 PM 9-29-03 (please refer to the post date and time to determine the deadline)

Starting bid---------------20$

Xafsa   

The deadline is 1:30 pm 9-29-2003? as in septemeber 29 2003? :confused: did I miss something here or am I just seeing things?

First of all Darman i don't see the purpose for this game...And second of all, i think some people's egos will be hurt by playing such a game...either when they aren't bid on or when no one put them up on selling block...So I dissapprove of this topic...Bee bye

Salaam /caleko ...oo hadii lawashto saan maa low washtaa ..darman why r u useing EX. MOTI name don't u know the MAN has wife and got felings :eek: u know so next time plzzzzz don't try to say MOTI ok ..merci ova ..missed yaa all take care each other MOTI umac umac love yaa . :D:D OH and OG girl my sis in-low wat happen >>Priceless...WHY :confused: LP 50 :mad: :mad: but still love yaa girlz mac :D

OG Moti   

$20? on me after i have been through for u.... derman i defended u when mizz lexus beat ur skinny legs, i tried to talk out og_girl not to kick u... and now u putting me on ... and OG_girl lots of love dear, LP_girl 50 fils after all that talk about brotherhood and lets stick together as a family is that the way u repay me? Mizz lexus do u hate urself buying me, u know what i could possibly do if the bid ends in ur side... u bidding on ur life when bid on me.... this is unhuman, batuulo i would say thanx since $80 is some money but i reject the idea that i am on sale, i will never be and i object on such inhuman treatment towards me and my brother mr king 450... he said i am an example,

a question, Why everyone takes me as a bad example when ever they want to make a point?, where is my human rights, where is my nomad status which i earned?

I agree with sister Scorpion for this making nomads cheap, i mean if he says $1,000,000 some might think it is coool, but i agree with her it is a violant game... full of hate, and sadamizm way of treating our brothers and sisters...

Xafsa   

^^^ its called love my friend. Darman loves you and since he is somali it manifests itself in a negative way.

^^^ LOOOOOOOOL ^^^,

True, our whole ideology is reversed. Talking about being backwards :rolleyes: .

Darman, are you so bored??? Go read a book, my friend. Further your knowledge. ;):D . Just a sisterly advice ;) .

darman bro! u insulted me the other for a xalimo who did xinah! and by the way no hard feelings from end! i just hoped u would debate with me as you normally do such a nice manors you do. however, i am perturbed about the selling of a human being to the highest bidder!! its first against our islam religion!!

og-moti has shown high level of sofistication and understanding to his follow nomads. and judging from posters of the thread, it clearily shows that

responses are coming from women who I suspect has some deep inner admiration for the brother! that said, i believe u have only givens them a cheap way of possessing og-moti!

i bleed and beg u to recall this auction and let the brother go freeeeeeeeeeee!