Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

What you do while wearing a hijab

NNC...No one remembers what man does.People still love Bill.In fact, they pay hundreds of thousands for speaking engagements. Where's poor Lewinsky-imagine being famous for you know what.

But I share Seeker's sentiment we should educate our children girls and boys alike instead of just ordering to conform. The behavior of the kids is bit out there.

Mida kale, isdaji noh-ma carabaha maad ku nooleed ciyaal shaxam shaxam maas aheed :D

Somalina   

lol@KK...as usual you made my morning with your posts...

Kuwaan kuwo kadarana waa arkey oo wadan muslim ku nool. This is nothing.

Che...waxaan la yaabey sida aad iigu soo orodey mina subax inaan canjeeradii ugu danbeysey kaa xadey. Yes I lived in carabaha, and not a big fan either.

Btw, Bill waa gaal aniguna waxaan nu nahay muslim, bad comparison. Men should be held responsible at all times me thinks.

I agree with you folks though, and an education starts at home. Integrity maba laha dadkaan.

NNC, tell us about kuwaa aragtay nooh si looga discuss gareeyo!!

Rhazes, there are 2 girls and 3 boys that doing the dancing. Mid qura ay kaaga dhagtay adi!

Kool_Kat   

LMAO @NNC, tell us about kuwaa aragtay nooh si looga discuss gareeyo!! Sakhajaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma aragteen idinka kuwa (gabdhaha) geesaha fadhiyo excitement kooda? In loo nuuriyo ee rabaan kuligood...Kuwaanoo kale waa kuwa guryaha lagu celceliyo, oo hadey irida qashinka tuuraayaan xataa karbuuno laga daba qaato...Laasiman meel loogu xoqxoqo iney keensadaan...

Somalina   

Gheelle the reason I'm not sharing is because folks like yourself aa ku raaxaysta sheekoyiinkaas oo kale (i have read your posts, maybe all of them, no no not the AS difooso ones, hint hint)

Dadka carabaha shooga waa dad celcelis ah oo luuq walba waxa gaalada sameyso tartan kula jira. Allah ha badbaadiyo.

KK matag aa i qabta markaan soo xusuusto, ee iga daa hadaan canjeeradii aan ka dafey Che soo tuurinee.. :D

Che after qaxwa aan aduunba arkaa...

Ayeeyo...Everyone of us watched the video, is that nuursi too? :D

NNC...Hada lagula hadli karo miyaa mise subaxii dabeecad xun lasoo kacdaa icon_razz.gif Bal wayaahe let this be our last exchange till next time. I feel for casiir kids.

Ok folks-lets stop trolling and digressing from the topic!

BUKURR   

Crapp, I never thought Somalis could do this. Shoot maan these guys get more action than I could ever dream of :mad: .

Kool_Kat   

WHAT IS THERE LAGU NUURSANAAYO? Dhoocil aan aqoon si loo niikiyo, or dhuuboow dhaadheerayaasha sidii sanabka gadaashooda utaagan? You call that nuursi, ayeeyo? Nagadaa hee ayeeyo! More like shactiro...

EDIT:

NNC, Che canjeeradiisa dhig, wiilka waa il kulul yahay...Malawax xalay naga haray aan ku siinaa...Minasubaxaan maa wax dafoow lasoo toostay? Jimco waaye day... icon_razz.gif

^Usheeg NNC Ayeeyo

LoooooL@Dhoocil aan aqoon si loo niikiyo, or dhuuboow dhaadheerayaasha sidii sanabka gadaashooda utaagan? To be fair to the kids-they probably seen hiphop videos or Jamaican dancehall where boys stand there and girls uniikiyaan sidii muruq koronto ku dhagtey.

I'm gonna listen to my advise and stop trolling.Jimca wanaagsan Somaliweyn!

Alla ciyaalka ha,soo hanuuniyo!

Somalina   

Che, no one is trolling we are discussing the Hijab issue nooh!

lol@indho kulu yahay, yo i cunin bal, canjeeradiisa aan laqay maba soo celin karo hadee. Is cafis Che, my bad ok adeer!

Some of the girls that I went to high school with used to take off their hijabs when they get to school and throw it in their lockers. Their parents used to force it on them without educating them as to why they should wear it. Force wax laguma qaado dee, ama joog carabta ama joog in the west. It is all irrelevant.

Personally, the person should make the final choice ayagoo raali ka ah, not in lagu qasbo.

chubacka   

what a strange party...middle aged women smiling, young children looking bored (one even leaves probably to seek entertainment elsewhere) whilst shameless teenagers bumb and grind in full view of all. ewwwww.

They obviously couldn't see how awful it looked, so one of their dear friends uploaded it for them (and the world) to see.

Brings to mind the hadith of (saw) "If you have no shame, do as you please"