Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

PICS OF SOME FINE AS$ CARS

Jaabir   

This topic is dedicated to those cars who are so beautiful that it would piss you off to know you cant afford them ;).. please feel free to share pictures of any car you like…

286110_45_full.jpg

286110_1_full.jpg

[ March 13, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

The chrysler tomahawk concept vehicle looks something out of scifi movies. I have seen a clip of this monster on TV, and they said it can go from 0-150 miles in just little over 10 seconds and has a cruising speed of 400-500mph. Thats crazy.

Ariadne   

Mobb Deep I think you mean to say 720 post and counting :D

and you haven't seen me before cuz I'm very good at being invisible (Im 3 ft 8 perfect height for avoiding people looking at you)

Kool_Kat   

Ok, here's one I really love, it is the Jaguar XK8 Convertible, from $86000US...hmmmmmmmmmm, If I could only win the lotto 649...Ahhh the possiblities...

03xkrconvov01.jpg

Voice202   

S.O.S that Red Caddy is hott man...its in my favorite movie 3000 Miles To Graceland...

Mr. President I say that 7 Series bemer is a good test for a president....those thinks are nice man..

WOW ..Big Icon I am feeling the Range Rover with em bubble lights. What is that other ugly thang...Lexus huh...I aint big fan of Japanese cars...

94-96 Impala SS are my #1 pick.

t1.jpg

Oh I luv the Caddy STS(Sports Seville Touring) I drove that thang once, wow it drives like a dream plus it looks hott...

SEVB20006.JPG

Jaabir   

hope you guys like this....

tomahawk5.jpg

1001big.jpg

1007big.jpg

ca605.jpg

caPicFetch.jpg

This Cadi is called sixteen. it has 16 cilnders powered engine.. imagine how fast this shit can go..

casixteen.jpg

cor3.jpg

cor2.jpg

Iffah   

lol@Mobb... Have you figured out yet?

SOS--you're not doing a very good job at being invisible... or I'm just aware of everything and everyone around me...even those very short individuals icon_razz.gif