Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gello - The proud Soma

Somali Women and Revert Marriage Phenomenon

Pucca   

Originally posted by Oz:

While others like Pucca and AAliyah416 are thinking about the physical attributes of non-Somali's and what their future children will look like.

my husband could be ugly as $hit but with my half of the genes...they'll be beautiful inshallah. :cool:

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Mr. Gello:

What’s wrong with the
plenty
of
good Somali men
out there?

My suggestion is Somali women need to be optimistic and realize there are
plenty of successful Somali men
out there! Marrying other races induces nothing but problems and we need to put a stop to this worrying phenomenon before its gets out of hand!

Maybe Somali men need to take a look in the mirror if they want to know why their women seem to dislike them so, and as far as the 'plenty of successful [ :D ] Somali men' xaggee joogaan addeer, when 90% or more [% came from XX number of observation] of college graduates are Somali females? It is just given a Somali woman would want a man who is her equal. A man who doesn't bring dry ***** alone, but brings education, passion and beauty. But that is just my opinion.

ps. *whispers to the girls* keep your distance from black reverts, much easier life and a lot less chances of a black eye.

I am not surprised to see peoples comments, especially somali females. I am sick of your attitudes and your revert-loving selfs, so if you wish go and marry your reverts. I tried my best but my warnings have not been heeded.

For those of you who deem it funny to insult somali men, I pity you and you are nothing short of self-hating. Go and marry your reverts, we will see where it gets you. Just dont go to the motherland with you revert husbands and your children. You are not welcome!

cheers

Mr Gello

Aaliyyah   

^^lol@ you are not welcome..

adiga miya u taliya cida somalia loo ogolyahay iyo cidii kale??...qof baa wax is mooday ma istidhi

Gello you need to stop forcing your opinion on others...

I would advice those who insulted somali guys to refrain from it. It is never good to generalize, as there are good Somali guys out there. but that doesn't mean i don't support those who married reverts. I honestly believe everyone should go for whatever makes their day....

Aaliyyah   

Afro lool back in the days my dad said ppl would run after the white ppl..specially lil kids. But, that was back in the days, am assuming ppl are different now and I doubt they would have a problem with accepting muslims from other races.

Aaliyyah   

No one knows where their calaf lies..Never say never. Just leave your options open...

Just ask allah to help you meet a righteous person regardless of his race..white/somali...

MZanzi   

lol Aaaliyah that's true back home our house was very close to Siliga amerikanka every afternoon they use to walk pass infront of our house waan daba ordi jirnay wale

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

No one knows where their calaf lies..Never say never. Just leave your options open...

You know, you are just about the right age to qualify for my lottery. How open are your options? icon_razz.gif