Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gello - The proud Soma

Somali Women and Revert Marriage Phenomenon

Chimera   

^Just as i thought, you have nothing, DIDDLY DOO SQUAT, just a big yapping mouth, and LOL@ the following crap you just spouted: ''to draw conclusions about statistics you need numerous studies producing consistent results with a sufficiently wide sample size'' :D If that's the case then you should have no problems backing the previous generalisations about Somali men that you deduced from these imaginary ''numerous studies producing consistent results with a sufficiently wide sample size'', war ninyahow grow a penis! You lack the debating skills common with the majority of women. You must be an XX-male, hatred for their own gender is common amongst this subgroup.

What I'm seeing here is what messed up black women in the U.S.I can't lower the bar--but man yours should be higher always.

Here is how it works.

She. He.

Work in office(20k) . NOO. Construction(50k)

Bartender(25k) . NOO. Truck Dr.(40k)

Nurse(40k) . Noo. Mechanic (80k)

Unemployed(I need man) . Unemployed(Retard)

In school(help . (help urself.ur man.

40k-liberated(can't find man). He Settled.

15k-I'm only a woman. YES 80k +3piece.Impre

ssion matters.

My advice is don't ever worry about this is kin.Every one fend for urself.I'v white wife & 4

beautiful children.I never missed somali women.With the attitude these women have-next they will talk how dirty ur under wear is.

Somalina   

Who makes 15K nowadays? a cleaning lady clears 38K/yr.

Nurses actually make over 40K, my sister and my aunt are nurses, both single and own their homes. I haven't heard of a mechanic making 80k yet. If so, I would've been cleaning grease of my face.

If your underwear is dirty, you need to change it and burn it. That is so gross and you are in no position to be giving advice when you can't even wear clean kastuumo. lol

Cabdow   

Originally posted by burahadeer:

What I'm seeing here is what messed up black women in the U.S.I can't lower the bar--but man yours should be higher always.

Here is how it works.

She. He.

ssion matters.

My advice is don't ever worry about this is kin.Every one fend for urself.I'v white wife & 4

beautiful children.I never missed somali women.With the attitude these women have-next they will talk how dirty ur under wear is.

Has everyone gone muriidi these days or is it just me :D

NNC:Whatever!

We had a clash of ideas couple of months ago.May be u have a grudge againest me.There

is no point in continuing this with u.

Any way I'm not generalising somali women.Only

what I meant was there is always those who will

make some crazy stuff to trash somali guys.

Originally posted by burahadeer:

Here is how it works.

She. He.

ssion matters.

Brilliant Input,You are my Hero.I have never seen women so vicious,manipulative and demanding like somali women.

First she wants you to pay her parents huge money and demands unreasonable sum of money as Meher.well,That was Ok at first when they knew the rights of their husbands and how to treat them nicely,but the modern somali women wants something more,after plundering you hard earned money,she wants you to cook for her ,clean the house,do the dishes and take care of the children while she goes to parties with her female friends!

Gone are the days when a husband used to come to a clean house iyo naag ninkeeda isjecleysiisa.!!

Their excessive suuro and kibir is an ugly trait which i find as a major big turn off.

The word raaliyo is oxymoron to them and will call 999 on you hadaad wax yar aad isku qabataan.

It is better staying single than marry naag aan lugaha kuu riixriixeynin markaad shaqada ka timaado!

But hey there are still sistas who are not influenced by this liberation non-sense.!

********My source*********

I observe people around me!

Somalina   

Buradeer...I don't even remember you to be honest, and I don't hold grudges. It is not my thing. I just can't stand guys oo iska daadaacanayo oo halagaa sheekeyo ku dukada.

I'm happy that you are not married to a Somali woman. Maybe you should introduce a white woman to Eng Cadde since he shares your low opinion of Somali women.

Lychee   

Eng Cadde and that other poor excuse for a man. Who's stopping you from marrying these cadaan women who don't even wash themselves after they urinate? :D

Stop complaining and orad guursada, nijaas foqal nijaas.

Lychee

You have no right to call someone nijaas just because they have their own views on certain issues or dont agree with you.Have some manners and dont get so personal with me!

Chimera   

I think the four of you should go for foreigners, because in the long run, you guys will be fighting like this with your Somali partners, it's best to prevent, rather than cure.

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

I think the four of you should go for foreigners, because in the long run, you guys will be fighting like this with your Somali partners, it's best to prevent, rather than cure.

Not really.It's better to stop the one sided

nonesense than to cure.

Originally posted by ElPunto:

POP,

Clearly you're on a tirade. Perhaps that is why there is little logical or relevant in your post. Empires of the past targeting male demographics indeed???

1- There are many immigrant groups in North America - the place I am most familiar with. The rates of criminality for Somali men are much higher than for Chinese, Indian, Arab, etc immigrant group even if adjusted for the fact that more men than women commit crimes. In light of these stark facts - I'm not sure how one demonizes or degrades Somali men when making a comparison to Somali women or even to other immigrant groups.

2. In North America, Somali women are more likely to graduate high school, go to college or university, hold down a job and have no criminal records at disporportionate rates to Somali men.

3. When you make a comparison of the relative position of the 2 sexes - I am sympathetic when a Somali women says I can't find a decent Somali man since the numbers are not in their favour. That is not to say that they aren't many good Somali men out there. But there is a large disconnect.

I've made no generalization or demonization of Somali men. I pointed out how far they lag behind the ladies. This is not revolutionary stuff.

What a crap---show me.u have the lab top,go to

the internet & get me the beef.If any they r

the immigrants with the least criminal record.

These women read too many black women magazines.

That is exactly how black women talk about their

men---true or otherwise.

Where the ladies r ahead of men.Show me that,too.

In addition most of u who go to school r paid by

fathers & brothers--some of them have menial jobs--i.e like cab drivers.Most of u ,who brought

u here in the first place?.It's true that some women sponsored some

later on---but by in large it was men who brought

the families first---paid ur tickets,knocked every door to find u a place to sleep & what to

eat.And now u put ur pair of jeans & act like

there was no yesterday.Look before u leap.

Somalina   

Originally posted by Mr Prince:

So now you can read the future 2? If I ever need advice on choosing a partner.....I'll be sure to look you up...