Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

SOL Photo Competition 2006

Yo ma, I don't know about blocking "scrolling messages" but according to the locals, the star thats on those flags are honoring those important figures. There was a picture I took of Jose Marti pointing to the direction of the stadium, statue was just 2 streets down from this location, behind the image, the meaning behind his point was to warn that "they are coming" watch out...(americans ofcourse)

^^I for one would appreciate if this thread stays (or forced to stay) true to its name . Delete the chitchats and leave the pictures along with any useful commentary, if any, I say.

Of course this^ chitchat is meaningful and should be imprinted in stone much less deleted :D !

156586357_d21bacee1b.jpg?v=0

As a friend put it so beautifully:

"Droplets....running down the valleys of childhood, happiness defined within the pupil...Hope, Faith, and Strength are their names and the lens of the camera is what bonded them together at this exact precious moment....and.......Magic was captured."

This is among my favourite photos and its essence is enhanced by it being B&W...but also Hope, Faith, and Strength are three bundles of joy I will forever hold dear to my heart.

51245977_9b47264434.jpg?v=0

I thank u 4 liking my picture and 4 letting me win this Competition

now lets see if i can blow some smoke in this place

Symbol of the picture : Well the blue rope symbolizes our country Somalia and the connection that we have to one another …The reset, I hope to hear for you guys…..i wanna know what u guys see 2??

Reason 4 taking this picture: it was a part of an architectural project that we had 2 do … we had to look for something that inspires us to become a better builder, and for me It’s the dream of some day having the opportunity to build my Somalia ( I know .. a bit corny... right??… that’s last time I share anything with u guys…)

Where: contraction site

What was the rope used for: holding some bricks in place….

When did I toke this picture : March 2006

What sort of mood was I in: very flowery…

Did I miss anything else ??

^ Nope, I think you covered it all. Thanks.

Nice @ Baashi. Layzie...more on your Cuban adventure, please.

Zii, I knew you had it in you. Hello to my new wallpaper.

Shakti   

156586357_d21bacee1b.jpg?v=0

Now this has my vote all over it!!!

well done BlueEpocha

tenaciousgirl.. first, change ur id, it makes it hard 4 to copy and paste !

secondly, ur pic was good 2

Legal Crimes.... ur picture was hard 2 look at, we will grant u another attempt, so attempt good this time ..okey Sir

And as 4 reset of u, well.. u did not only waste ur time by posting those pic but my eyesight 2… such dull picutures.. cmon. People, I havent been here 4 a while and I come back 2 this..is that acceptable??

How about this imaginary picture called The Hope about Mogadishu by the year 2020. It is a picture taken by me from inside a friend's summer hut in the outskirts of Aalborg city, North Denmark. It got a bit of photoshop treatment :D .

198992337_3c520aadc6.jpg?v=0

ee idinkuna aaminta ila gura!!

am