Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

NO CHILD, NO MARRIAGE! HIT THE ROAD XALIMO

OG Moti   

Brother and sisters I just want to tell you something which has nothing to do with this topic:

It not allowed by religion to write The Quran as it is in any language but Arabic, and if you want to use Aayah as a prove, write it is meaning in any language you wish, but not the Aayah itself in a language that is not Arabic, it is by sharii3a, and the Daliin is

Meaning " We send (the Quran) as Arabian Quran " waxaanu soo dajinay isagoo quraan carabi ah..

So please take note of that.. Wa Allahu Aclam

Allah kariim

Peace

Thanks Bro Og Moti. I will gladly take your advice on board. Except I dont see the connection between your daliil and the issue. Need more clarification? or at least reference to the Ulama's fatwa about whether it is permissable or not? or if you can give us a link that would be great.

Salaamaat

Mar hadaan dumar nahay....sida ey ragga jaanis u leeyihiin (afarta xaas) annaka ma lihin. Aniga shaqsiyan hadii ey arintaas oo kale i qabsan leheed oo ninkeyga dhibaatada ka socon leheed...jeceylka aan u qabo daraadiis ma aanan ka tagi leheen. marriage is suppose to be for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health. waan iskiiga sabri lahaay......waxaa dhici karta sabarkaas daraadiis inuu Eebe nagu siiyo ciyaal...inleen eebe wuu deeq-badan yahay. Qufkii sabraa sadkiisa hela

Wiilo   

Abaayo runtii waan kuugu raacsanahay arintan boqolkiiba boqol balse sida aan wada ogsoonnahay dadka inta sabirtaa wey yaryihiin. Waa runtii Sabarku waa calaamadaha lagu garto qofka Islamka ah waana loo baahan yahay in lasabro had iyo jeer Allaah baa kaa abaalmarinaayo sabarkaaga. Ragu ha u sabraan haweenka, haweykana ha u sabraan raga qabaal sidaa bey arini ku hagaagee haddii Allaah yiraahdo.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:.....

Wiilo   

Qac qaac Qofka hadley majiro Labeys ok, waxa aan ka hadleyno waa "Sabarka" oo kaliye haddii Af-Somaliga kuugu yar yahay ii sheeg. Caajib badanaa yaaqe dadkaan. :rolleyes: :eek:

nEcbiyaaaaaaaaa:..................

Blessed   

Sperm/embryo banks...surrogate mothers..Invetro fertilization...adoption... And much more

^^^^^Those are 'ify' issues. You might want to get the Islaimc opinion on them. Because from what I know those methods aren't allowed.

AS for the topic; I think blaming the woman alone is wrong.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of droping your hubby. I think there is more to marriage to children, even if they do play a central role in the marriage.

I have no other thoughts / plans on the issue but to make to duca of being subjected to such a trial....Allah forbid.

Then again as the saying goes; you can always go into Teaching :D :rolleyes: :D

Blessed   

^^Sorry, missed that part. :D

Adoption is the only one that is allowed, but you can't give the child your name so it's more like long-term fostering.

Qac Qaac   

Qac qaac Qofka hadley majiro Labeys ok, waxa aan ka hadleyno waa "Sabarka" oo kaliye haddii Af-Somaliga kuugu yar yahay ii sheeg. Caajib badanaa yaaqe dadkaan.

yeah waaba iga yaabiseen, that was what i was expecting.. good job wiilo..