Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

STOP GENOCIDE IN GAZA DEMO LONDON

nuune   

Ngonge, dat report was 2006, any signs of Sturbucks in Cairo, I couldn't find one there last year.

Khayr   

Hey Barack supporters,

Where you at now?

Where you at now? Where are his cheerleaders?

You know, that Texan ******* made a comment today about this fighting that just pissedddd on all muslims. :mad:

Originally posted by Khayr:

Hey Barack supporters,

Where you at now?

You know, that Texan ******* made a comment today about this fighting that just pissedddd on all muslims. :mad:

They might say, if they are reading correctly from same political book that there is only one American president at a time and that president speaks for America for now.

Ah, good justification if only it were like that.

Where was this one-president-at-a-time mantra when Obame himself issued a statement condenming what happened in Hindiya in Nofeembar?

The carnage, massacre, slaughter and onslaught that is happening in Qaasa is hundred times worse that that, but their savior is all mum and was last vacationing in Hawaii.

Every informed person knew American foreign policies towards to Zionist regime never changes, laakiin dad badan ayaa sirmay, dadkaas iyagaa u codeeyee ha ogaadaan.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Hey Barack supporters,

Where you at now?

this whole "one president at a time" BS is funny to me ... maybe someone should have reminded him during the recent Russian vs Georgian conflict that he was not even the candidate let alone president elect.

BO is a tool & i doubt has the stomach to take on jewish lobby .... but it will be interesting to see when he cant hide behind these timid little one liners .... people are really in for a shock then .. just how well he tows the line

Abtigiis   

The kids who are lost in the razzmattaz of western propaganda were those who were cheering this good-for-nothing Mullatto. All sensible people knew he will make BUSH look better when he takes over. Isagii baa magan ah, kaas bay wax ka sugayaan.

I bet his silence is better. If he speaks, you will see what he will say: I support Israel. Change, change, change Viva!!

Where is Ibtisam, Serenity, Val and the other girls????????/

N.O.R.F   

What we need to understand is that BO won because the media wanted him to win. Win over the media, you win the election.