Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

STOP GENOCIDE IN GAZA DEMO LONDON

Fabregas   

^^That Hamas was largely abiding by the ceasfire;

That, despite the above, Israel continued the economic sanctions, closed the exits and forced Palestinians to be without water and electricity;

THat, despite the ceasfire, Israel launched an attack on Hamas fighters in November, thus breaking the ceasfire;

That Hamas started launching rockets as a response to the above, not just because they woke up one day and dreamed about breaking the ceasfire;

That Palestinian rockets doesn't warrant the overhanded response and maiming of Palestinians in mosques, schools and police stations;

That Israel has always massacred palestinians and lebanese in the middle East way before Hamas existed.

THat Israel is an illegal occupier.

The freemasons and Israel control the internet, just joking there, but i hope you get my drift. :D

^lol, emotional outburst iyo nus eedo.

lol@freemasons.

Which massacre are you referring to? The arab-arab massacre that the israeli military had a hand in?

PS:Hamas was abiding by the terms of the ceasefire u say? I guess thats why I called it "your version of the blame" before you had even began writing anything.

Fabregas   

^^Many attrocities have been commited by israel throughout the years. The whole world knows that; it is not something I am making up.

Secondly,if you'are so adamant that the rest of us ar biased and bonkers and you are so englightened about the subject, please, then, share with us your version of events and who is to blame for this conflict. Bal, educate us, walahi, I am all ears, sis.

^you are right, many atrocities have been committed over the years and yahuuda are tainted as are the former PLO's, the lebanese, syrians have a hand in it, PRETTY MUCH MOST OF THE ARAB NEIGHBOURS STILL HAVE A HAND IN WHAT GOES ON IN THIS LONG STANDING FEUD.

However, I asked you to be specific and you choose to stick to many have been committed and I will respect that. I personally believe that you are referring to the lebanese civil war in the mid and late 70s, and many players were involved from all sides during that period.

Fast forward november of 2008, north and co claim that 4 men died from the hamas side and that is what forced Hamas to take a stand and launch rockets and as a result 400+ palestinians have died in the name of revenge over supposedly 4 hamas members that were killed by the israelis when the world was tuned into the american election and its historic significance. 4 killings that have may or may not have been related to the ceasefire termd died and hamas conveniently washes their hands over the peaceful few months they have enjoyed with their neighbours. In other words, they knew their time came because they have reloaded and even khayr called that tactiful.

Dont you understand that if it werent 4 men, it will be some other incident and so on and so on. This by no means is in support of yahuuda, because I clearly stated that I am not in support of no party from this conflict. No one will help if the people dont want to help themselves.(case in point the rejection of the un. security council led by U.S to stop the ground invasion)

YOu and I and others and millions of people are all in agreement about the economic sanctions, the block on humanitarian aid etc, you wont hear an argument from my side. It is no different from our own home turf, our pple cant get aid, if a bullet doesnt kill them, an explosive will and if not that hunger and so on and so on.

The point is, this is nothing new. These pple have lived together, died in the hands of one another and continue to live in fear from one another. Palestine needs a voice of reason, they need a stronger opposition to hamas. Right now, they dont have that because the folks leading the way were born into the conflict and will probably die for it.

If not tomorrow, next day, or next week or next month we will hear of a ceasefire because folks who waged war that they knew full well they couldnt win will be the first oneS waving the white flag.

PS: I didn't accuse u of anything but I have a problem with your TMZ highlights.

Fabregas   

^^ Hamas supposedly washed their hands of the ceasfire because Israelis wouldn't lift the economic genocide they have over Gaza, which ironically intensified after the ceasfire was signed. This was a condition they kept pressing on and palestinians were left without water or electricity.

In any case, Hamas not renewing a ceasefire, is in no way, shape or equatable to the wholescale destruction caused by Israel to be acceptable or understandable, as some on this thread have argued, directly or indirectly.

Secondly, you selectively and biasly keep repeating this notion that somehow "Hamas reloaded" and that is why they dropped the ceasfire agreement. Who said that and what evidence do you have for that? And what exactly was Hamas reloading with? aircrafts and tankers.mmmm? You make them sound like some military might.

You are conveniently forgetting that israeli sources and defence officials have confirmed that they have been planning to assault Hamas for months? Do you really believe that a military attack of this scale, especially after the hezbollah war, would be taken a week or 2 weeks ago, just because Hamas decided to not renew the ceasfire. This has all the signs of a carefully planned military invasion.

Yes, hamas do have to share some of the blame, because war is all about strategy and saving your people. Perhaps, they should have not fired those rockets, had they known that israel would have unleashed their military might upon them.

However, Hamas is not a tightly controlled organisation and their are various other semi-affliated groups who also throw rockets. They can not be expected to control resistance groups, if Israel is still launching military incursions and not removing the economic blockade on Gaza; otherwise, they will lose their credibility as a resistance force.

Lastly, every act of Palestinian resistance, whether it be a kid throwing a rock or any type of resistance, can provoke the military wrath of Israel. Palestinians know this. That is why they continue with their resistance, against the odds, because their resistance is largely symbolic.

What you and others are essentially arguing is that Palestinians should stop every form of resistance because, Israel, the big bully, will become upset. Palestinians are willing to continue their resistance, even though a thousand of their people might die vis-a-vis one israeli soldier. Again, sadly, that is not exactly strategic or rational; but people who's children are killed in front of them, mosques destroyed, land taken, deprived of water, electricty and all the essential freedoms of life, are not exactly rational characters. Perhaps, that is hard for people condemning them from the comfort of the west to understand?

Fabregas   

As well as political, military and media genocide.

I gather you agree with all my other points. he he.

Good night, sis. I hope to see you in here soon with a new cimamad and your avatar changed to umm palestine al lazie g. ;)

Fabregas   

.lol. come one, you didn't expect me to reply to your two liner?

My views are open for all to see: I support the palestinians and the large proportion of the blame goes to the Israeli aggressors.

On the other hand, you seem to be leaning towards the Israeli version of events, although, unlike Marx, the Zionist apologist, you seem to camouflaging your bias in neautral gear. :D

NASSIR   

I listened to an Israeli film maker based in Telaviv and he was saying that the damage inflicted by Hamas for the last 10 years or more does not come close to the magnitude of destruction inflicted by Israel ground, sea and aerial bombardment in the first 3.5 seconds of this Gaza War.

Also, I watched on Al-jazeera one of the protesters in London. A British-born veteran, he was outraged by the silence of British and American media saying that 'they were easy to pick and thrash out ROBERT MUGABE. It's a classic double-standing of our governments'. Exactly these words.

NGONGE   

^^ Waxa la yedhi Starbucks is donating all its profits this week to the yahoodi cause (I heard two Arab guys on the bus saying it to each other).

Ibtisam   

Yeah I got a text telling me McDs and Starbucks are donating all their profits to IDF this week. I don't know if there is any truth to it, but I don't go to either anyway.