Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

STOP GENOCIDE IN GAZA DEMO LONDON

Salma   

May Allah have mercy on all muslims everywhere...

Bellah caleekum, what do you expect from the enemy (bani Israel)when the brothers opened the fire on each others... It is too painful to be killed by the Israelis,, however it is more painful when Xamaas and Fatex, the leaders of the Jihaadi organization were killing each others a month ago and shedding muslims bloods in Palestine.

It is so horrific to wait for new Omar Bin Al Khattab and new Salahuddin to help the Palestineans and the muslims face the crusaders and Israelis.

chubacka   

Nehanda, as Abyan said Islamic Relief is doing a major appeal, I think its tonight on Islam Channel.

Ina Illahi Wa Inna Illah rajicun. we can also all make dua for our brothers and sisters going through this onslaught.

DryPaint, why the sad face?

I expected more from you, perhaps you should have shed light on this renewed conflict but as always you leave me no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

I call this the hub :-

The groups involved in the renewed fighting and its backers call them Hamas or what have you are the real culprits. I understand that Palestinians are dying in numbers compared to yahuuda but these groups are just as responsible for the innocent lives that are being lost as are the yahuuda who are raiding Palestinian homes and carrying out air strikes in the heart of Gaza.

Similarly, I can't help wonder why we never hold both parties responsible when it comes to this long standing feud in the middle east?

Why are we so quick to judge one group with condemnation and praise the real culprits who live among communities and throw rockets to the yahuuda side from the backyards of civilians?

I'm uneasy about this renewed fighting and perhaps there is some truth to the reports that the Hamas group was using the six months ceasefire as way to regroup and reload. If this report has any truth to it then damnation is with those groups called hamas. I ask that we all try to take ourselves from the situation and try to analyze the situation from a different angle. Dissect the situation for what is it and don't let your emotions get the best of you by taking up demonstrations that do not amount to anything.

Is it time we hold our Muslim brothers responsible for their suicide bomb style tactics as we hold the yahuuda responsible for the killing of thousands of Palestinians. They have to be held equally responsible, including their financial backers.

Ms DD   

Sometimes I really wonder whether you live in the real world. Do you really know the living standard of Gaza people? How deprived they are of the basics we take for granted? They are oppressed. They cant receive aid (food etc) except what Israel (their enemy) allows. Sometimes I wonder how the media deeply brainwash muslims.

Besides I dont see a rosy future for the isrealis.

This mid-east conflict will run until one or the other side gives in.

This scenario might not be all that far away,two things mitigate against its continuance.

One,the financial collapse of US aid military/financial to Israel.The US very soon will be drawing down her aid contributions due to the financial state of the US economy.

Two,demographics in Israel itself.Put quite bluntly,the Jews are being out bred by Arabs in Israel.They will very soon find out that they are the minority in Israel.

Lastly, US aid is the only thing keeping Egypt and Jordan onside,when this stops, and it will quite soon, due to the reasons I have mentioned above,they will then revert to their original belligerence's with Israel.

Israel is in a no win situation.

Khayr   

some truth to the reports that the Hamas group was using the six months ceasefire as way to regroup and reload. If this report has any truth to it then damnation is with those groups called hamas

What is wrong with that Ms. Rice? ;) It is called being tactiful.

Just curious, were you Lazy G, given fish sambusa again, when you ordered meat. smile.gif

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

DryPaint, why the sad face?

I expected more from you, perhaps you should have shed light on this renewed conflict but as always you leave me no choice but to take matters into my own hands.

I call this the hub :-

The groups involved in the renewed fighting and its backers call them Hamas or what have you are the real culprits. I understand that Palestinians are dying in numbers compared to yahuuda but these groups are just as responsible for the innocent lives that are being lost as are the yahuuda who are raiding Palestinian homes and carrying out air strikes in the heart of Gaza.

Similarly, I can't help wonder why we never hold both parties responsible when it comes to this long standing feud in the middle east?

Why are we so quick to judge one group with condemnation and praise the real culprits who live among communities and throw rockets to the yahuuda side from the backyards of civilians?

I'm uneasy about this renewed fighting and perhaps there is some truth to the reports that the Hamas group was using the six months ceasefire as way to regroup and reload. If this report has any truth to it then damnation is with those groups called hamas. I ask that we all try to take ourselves from the situation and try to analyze the situation from a different angle. Dissect the situation for what is it and don't let your emotions get the best of you by taking up demonstrations that do not amount to anything.

Is it time we hold our Muslim brothers responsible for their suicide bomb style tactics as we hold the yahuuda responsible for the killing of thousands of Palestinians. They have to be held equally responsible, including their financial backers.

You cannot be serious? This sounds like israeli talking points.

Qalbi, there is no such thing as "israeli talk point". There is only the hub.

Poster, Khayr aka mr tactic and Qalbi, ask yourselves, why do the juhuuda have so much support from the international community and why do most consider hamas a terrorist group?

Hamas's way of accomplishing things is allowing more jahuud to destroy their communities and kill their citizens. Hamas is the party that is giving these yahuufs excuse to continue to kill. There are so many ways to standing against oppression and violence isn't one of them.

Why throw rockets at your enemy when you know you dont have a way to defend your airwaves? Throwing rockets will not stop the bloodshed.

I'm not here trying to take sides because I believe there are far more productive ways to getting things done than throwing rockets every few months. I think much can be accomplished if people just communicated and hamas group seem to not be humans, because right now while they are in hiding, more of their men and women are being targeted and therefore they have achieved absolutely nothing.

They think they are resisting but they are losing far more than jahuud.

I'm not here to change your instance on yahuuda, and god knows I do not take a liking to yahuuda but at the same time, I'm here addressing this one way of thinking from you folks. You only see it one way and one way only and damnation to anyone who sees it different. This type of mentality has got to stop, this is why aan wadankeena ugu soo xaqne. We are too focused on the act itself that we don't see just the destruction and loss of life.

You can label me whatever you want folks, "brain washed and what not" but I'm after the very same things you believe, peace and prosperity in the world. If the groups responsible for the hamas group and such were to think about the loss of life, maybe they would have approached their resistance differently. Sometimes, its best to admit defeat and save a life, rather than lose a life and be under the illusion of winning.

PS:Khayr, its so easy for you to call it "tactiful" from the warmth of your living room but a family just lost 5 of their children in gaza, is that tactiful enough for u dear?

Fabregas   

quoteLG: : I'm uneasy about this renewed fighting and perhaps there is some truth to the reports that the Hamas group was using the six months ceasefire as way to regroup and reload. If this report has any truth to it then damnation is with those groups called hamas.

It has been Israel which has been military planning and gathering the intelligence for a full onslaught against the Hamas government, as well maintaning a humnitarian blockade against the Palestinians. check this:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/29/israel -attack-hamas-preparations-repercussions

The Palestinians have suffered and no one is denying that, but their suffering has become a cause of celebration of Muslim nationalist and jihadist the world over, who constantly call for jihad against the infidels and the so-called oppressors! Israel is the only democratic country in the Middle East, it has attempted to negotiate with the Palestinians but they are too busy firing kasam rockets in Israeli territories, how could you work with someone calling for your destruction. I think Israel was right to go ahead with the incursions but it was not proportional.

Also, what exactly are these demonstrations going to achieve, I had friends who were arrested yesterday (sunday) in the demonstrations! My advice to them to work through the political process, yeah it might take time but eventually things will change.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

The Palestinians have suffered and no one is denying that, but their suffering has become a cause of celebration of Muslim nationalist and jihadist the world over, who constantly call for jihad against the infidels and the so-called oppressors! Israel is the only democratic country in the Middle East, it has attempted to negotiate with the Palestinians but they are too busy firing kasam rockets in Israeli territories, how could you work with someone calling for your destruction. I think Israel was right to go ahead with the incursions but it was not proportional.

Also, what exactly are these demonstrations going to achieve, I had friends who were arrested yesterday (sunday) in the demonstrations! My advice to them to work through the political process, yeah it might take time but eventually things will change.

First it was let's celebrate christmas and now this garbage, this guy takes 'integrating to your host nation' to a whole new level. Israel is a rogue nation that even disregards international laws and treats palestianians in israel as second class citizens. Do some research you brainwashed fool.

Kool_Kat   

Marax is straight-up comedian wannabe...Or so his writings seem...He just can't be serious with his big ol'shades when he writes dhiiqo like this...No way!

Khayr   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Churchill, you old chap, what are you taking about :confused:

When I cut off your lights, water, take your land, destroy your home, rape your daughters, flatten your homes, will you still participate in the political process. Oh yeah, I thought I was showing you what that political process was all about... ;)

As for Condelezza's aka Layzie G's comments, what in the hell are you talking about?

Have you ever seen how many checkpoints an average palestenian has to go through

to visit his family,

or the masjid or

work or

pick up food to feed their hungry child????

There is never a guarantee of returning home for them....

Sometimes, its best to admit defeat and save a life, rather than lose a life and be under the illusion of winning.

Internet blogger, thats all you are with your French Villa. They won't let the Shahada flag rise in Phalestian even if a government was elected democratically. You can't ever win playing on another man's chessboard.