Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

LOOKING FOR A SOMALIAN QUEEN

Tuujiye   

SALAMA ALEYKUM AAN KU BILAABO SAX .

HEY LADIES I HAVE A QUESTIONS FOR YOU ALL.

WHAT KIND OF CHARACTERISTICS SHOULD A SOMALIAN QUEEN HAVE IN YOUR POINT OF VIEWS.

I ASK THIS QUESTION BECAUSE I WANNA SEE YOUR POINT OF VIEWS NOT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY OWN VIEWS OF A REALY SOMALIAN QUEEN.

Blessed   

You want me to tell you what characteristics a Somali queen should have?

Easy. Well, I am the living heiress to throne at the Land of Arraweelos - so a Somali Queen should have my characteristics. ;) Amongst many, i have the impecable ability to put faarax's in their rightfull place :D

on the real - any girl that wants to be called a Somali Queen should be down with Islam and Somalinimo - I thinks, but differences of opinions do exist.

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

1-A somali queen should be proud of her deen.

2-She must not forget her somali roots.

3-She should be careful and not mix Islam with culture.

4-She must not take things or people for granted.

5-She should stop the hatin'and preach the luvin'.

6-She should admit to herself that weakness is not a crime and use her strength to achieve her goals.

Our mothers are the Somali Queens. Unmarried girls therefore, dont qualify.

A somali princess now is something else altogether. Spoiled, abnoxious, and arrogant. icon_razz.gif

Somealien...gabar, wats with the avator? Waaban naxay markaan Nin-Yaaban's pic arkay. :eek:

LoL @ 'my mommy thinks im great'.

Well, mothers love unconditionally. She'ld still think ur great if even if u are a great big monster! icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^^^ nin yaaban waa laga qayliyay, one nomad told me that nin yaaban was a true leader, i agree with that lol

Macalin   

Easy. Well, I am the living heiress to throne at the Land of Arraweelos - so a Somali Queen should have my characteristics. Amongst many, i have the impecable ability to put faarax's in their rightfull place

------

err, Do You need a FROG? :D

Originally posted by Ameenah:

Amongst many, i have the impecable ability to put faarax's in their rightfull place
:D

--------------------------------------------

rudy!

i hope thats a cool flat with those big bright colored daahs! where no sun light dares to penetrate, alot of lamb meat, caano, iyo some real uunsi! haax! now thats my place!!!

----------------------------------------------

on the real - any girl that wants to be called a Somali Queen should be down with Islam and Somalinimo - I thinks, but differences of opinions do exist.

----------------------------------------

this will be like the icing on the cake! thumbs up!

Tuujiye   

Waraa Jaamac Bootaan..Meesha ma iska soo galee adoo aanan canshuur bixin.....Greedy guy we are talking about other than our mothers, sister..And feture wifes..or at least tell us how or what kind of character triats you would choose the woman of your life? thats the question y'all.......

Qac Qaac   

waraa maxaa waaye qabiil qabiilkaan. Puntland, soon i am expecting somaliland. labadiinaba waxba ha is daalinna. laakiin qeelada nagala taga.

waraa tuujiye, raggaan naga qabo nooh, tuutuujis iyo waxaas bar bar nooh.

Samafal   

With Islamic personality, a somali queen must be able to know how to make and cook "Odkac" with "Canjeelo", plus be able to milk Mandeeq, the She-camel