Sign in to follow this  
Indhodeeq

How do I know if he is mr right

Hi Guys

Thanks to all of you for your honest advice. I think you guys all have been very helpful.I know it is not easy for both women and men to find the mr/miss right, but advice from people in general and from his/her friends do help with decision making. I could personally handle a guy with little money, but not with little religion or personality. that is noooooooooooooo

Aaliyyah   

Originially posted by Ameen:

I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery lol. Than again, its not our deeds that will cause us to eneter junnah but rather, the mercy of Allah (may He have mercy upon us, Ameen)

Ameen are u implying it is hard to find a decent sister nowadays :rolleyes: ...

Aaliyyah   

cynical lol she wants mama's boi, and her mom-in-law is gonna be deciding everything fo dem.Dev is gonna try to tell em 2 do something or what not , and the guy is gonna be like naa mama said we shouldnt do that lol...pooor Dev.

wa salaam

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

AAliyah, am I implying that it is hard to find a decent sister nowadays? Thats a good question.

I think there are alot of "mashallah" sisters out there but I find it just has hard to find "THAT ONE SISTER" as you may find it hard to find Mr. Right.

Im not looking for Ms.Perfect, but more like...a patient sister. So how many sisters can consider themselves patient? (I dont know the answer, maybe you may know the answer)

And Allah knows best

Ibtisam   

^^loool^ this boy cracks me UP! lool! JAc she die years ago dee.... sorry to burst your little bubble. Waaxa maajiirin Or do I have to post your picture here for you attention.

Ameen   

Ibtisam, I crack you up? You calling me "boy" reminds me of my stay in ATL, so thanks for bringing those memories back.

JAC, dont let her tell you that she died cause she is alive...than again....thinking about it...umm...ummm....she's right. Ms. Right is gone.

And Allah knows best

Ibtisam   

JAc are you serious... okay wait there. Ameen i hope they were good memories

okay here is one that was on top. I'll dig around for some more when i get a min. maasai_man.gif

Shakti   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

"*make sure he still lives with HIS family" :eek: OMG DEV THATS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD TELL U HIS NOT THE ONE YAREE :rolleyes: lives with his parents uff

hey pg2, stay on course will ya :D . As 4 a guy staying with his family until he is married, whats wrong with that?

aaliyah, wats with this hostilty dee ?