Indhodeeq

How do I know if he is mr right

me   

Originally posted by rudy:

balees gal! u looking for this 3 dees!

1- dolllar sign! ching ching

2- fjkldfalk

3- daandaan!

Rudy now you know why you are still single right? Stop this negativity man, look at the bright sideeee of lifeeee.....fiif fiif fiii fiii fiiii fiiii fiiii

me   

And Girl there is no Mr. Right, like they say there is Mr. Right Now, its just a gamble, just try to minimize the risks.

Shakti   

how come, u will never hear a man asking such question...? i wonder what would be their answer if the similar question was posed?

* can she walk? :D

How do I know a if a guy is Mr Right?

well here is my recommendation, i hope it helps

*make sure he has clear understanding of the Diin,

*make sure he still lives with HIS family!,

* make sure he donates his time & strength & money 2 strangers for the seek of allah

*make sure he has passion about his work

*make sure he can laugh easily.

if he has all those 5, u r petty much have the right man…

good luck n plz do name ur 1st born after me, thanks smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

sis he gota be all this :

1- relegious

2-educated

3- some one whose easy going, with a nice personality.

4-he gota be good looking ...nin qurxbadan oo dheer oo muruqya waween hehe thats my dream man kolay :cool:

If he got all that u are good to go sis, what more is out there to look for I guess just to make sure he is all that u can ask around , gabadh weydii wiilkale weydiinasa before u know ...u know tons of things abt em smile.gif maybe more then u even need 2 know. You know somalis luv to go on an on with the details they wont leave anything out.... :D til later.

wa salaaam.

p.s. Devilangle what u mean by " *make sure he still lives with this family! " are u saying he has to live with his family? what for ? the guy could be a man who lives on his own?? why would that even matter is beyond me. :confused:

Foxy   

How do you know that he is Mr right?

Your gut instinct should tell you if he is Mr right or just a usually toyboy you just have it for the ride! simple

cheers

Zafir   

Originally posted by Foxy:

Your gut instinct should tell you if he is Mr right or just a usually toyboy you just have it for the ride! simple

cheers

What if the “gut” only spoke Japanese, Mr. Right would be lost in translation. Yes.

*The above message has been brought to you by “Head Society” asking you to use your head not your guts* thank you.

why we so cluless! come one ppl, its like anything else in life! u gotta know how to play the game.

xalimos, how many of you had or have boy friends? probably none! i am tired of training xalimos! plz get some experience first then we can talk!! what gives, u gals either dont even how to kiss or like 7/11.

where are the good xalimos?? did they go the heaven...i am wondering these days...!

its jan and so far i hit 3 home runs!! but i have 0 hits against the xalimo team! this is no good.