Sign in to follow this  
Indhodeeq

How do I know if he is mr right

Please help!I am realy confuse. How do I know a if a guy is Mr Right, what do I look for,ie signs.Cause my moto has always been I want a guy who has the three D's (Diin,Dadnimo & Duunyo). But finding out about these things once I meet a guy (specialy his Personality)is not very easy.

Ms DD   

Dont you mean 'Ragannimo' instead of 'dadnimo'?

Check if he is good to his family. Check if he is religious and check if he believes in the value of hard-working.

-Lily-   

Well, apart from the guy that is, unless you mean a 3rd parties' actions may lead you to the conclusion he is the illusive MR Right, but even then it will be indirectly I think. She will not be needing ppl telling her he is such and such.

As for physical signs, you should start getting worried when your heart is in mutiny to the rest of your body that speaks louder than anyone else.

balees gal! u looking for this 3 dees!

1- dolllar sign! ching ching

2- fjkldfalk

3- daandaan!

i cant say number 2 in public but u know what i am talking about..and number 3 is cuz basically gal like u will end with #3.

dont take it 2 hard cuz i am just giving the 411 since i am you brotha. u need to talk to you family older ladies, they will fill u in!

problem solved! kabiish. holla if u need some more. we is your ppl. dont be shy! peace

RedSea   

^You should give her your phone number,so she can ask you the meaning of what the heck you wrote above.lol

Just kidding inanka.

Indhodeeq, You'll never find the so called Mr. Right ,,, that is just a plain illusion-based movie , , no one is 100% right and perfect , we all humans and we have our own weaknesses.

It is good to get someone with (Diin,Dadnimo & Duunyo)but is not possible for someone to have them all ,,,,,,, someone will lack the Diin, another one don't have dadnimo and other one is broke and don't have any aduunyo with him.

so it is your choice after all but don't try to hurt yourself with something you can't get or don't exist at all.

Just find who is more suitable and/or the nearest one and jump to him immediately.

After all, you have to believe there is always CALAF and/or QADDAR ,,,,,,, so whateva u looking for, yours is already reserved or you gonna leave the world before you get him.

Som@li   

Is it Wedding Season again? many asking for advices...Good luck to you all. You will never know the person unless you live with.

Ibtisam   

^^by then it is too late :D lool.

Girl you said his personality is not very good/ easy. I say run while you still can. I can't help you. But i can confuse you a bit more if you want :)I don't think people on a forum can help. Find someone who knows you both well. And you should already know what kind of person he is and have your own impressions of him. Which weigh up his negative side with his good.

cheers. N good luck,

Abaayo macanto, try n ask wat pple who know him well think bout him.check how he treatz his own family. find out more bout how important deen is to him n last but not least, pray istiikhara, n ask Allah to guide u to wat is kheyr. i wish u all the best.