Abdi90

DEG DEG: Dagaal culus agagaarka Daljirka

Abdi90   

****** idhacade oo ka faaideysanaaya khilaafka doorashada oo dib udhacay ayaa ciidamo soo dhoobay agagaarka Daljirka. Karbaash time. Cidamada qarnka ma sida tii hore buu mooda, big karbaash and humiliation expected

WWW.JOWHAR.COM

Dagaal culus ayaa ka socda agagaarka Daljirka Dahsoon ee degmada Boondheere, kaasoo u dhaxeeya Ciidamada dowladda iyo kuwa Musharaxiinta, iyadoo warar kala duwan uu ka soo baxayo cida...

WWW.JOWHAR.COM

General Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad Indhocadde iyo ciidamo uu horkacayo ayaa gaaray taalada Daljirka Dahsoon oo lagu wado in berri lagu qabto banaanbax loogaga soo horjeedo Madaxweynaha xilligiisu...

Abdi90   

But sadly this will play well in Farmajos hand who had big difficulties in hijacking the election process by filling the election board members with people from NISA and hijacking woqooyi delegates, now he can sweep the floor with the main opposition who where acting immature and foolish.

1 hour ago, Abdi90 said:

But sadly this will play well in Farmajos hand who had big difficulties in hijacking the election process by filling the election board members with people from NISA and hijacking woqooyi delegates, now he can sweep the floor with the main opposition who where acting immature and foolish.

So in your own words, you support a president that want to hijack elections???

galbeedi   

Listen boys, 

This has nothing to do with elections. This issue should have been resolved long ago. Garbahatey, few election commission and  who should be nominating the Somaliland contingent isn't a life and death matter, unless you are a dithering weasels.

Indhacade and company trying to takeover  Mogadishu is the play book of the worlotds of 2005 who tried to take over Mogadishu with the help of The American CIA.

Waar kuwani doqonsanaa. Ma fawdo iyo xaafad Muqdishu ku taalo oo uu dagaal ooge la wareego ayey dan moodeen.

Dawladu waa in ay gacan bira ku qabataa kuwa fawdada raadinaya.

Furthermore, I am warning some of these stupid kids around here who think playing with fire is a fair game. Election delays are normal in Somalia.

In Somaliland, after the first term of Cigaal finished, some opportunistic politicians including SAleebaan Gaal demanded that Cigaal vacate the seat and put a care taker government, hold election and then be replaced by a new government. Do you thing a fragile system that is barely functioning could survive that many changes.

THis fools when to take back the country to 2005.

We will see how Farmaajo reacts, it is his time to shine and  finnish off these warlords, there is no place for warlordism in modern Somalia 

galbeedi   

Warlords in 2021 unacceptable.

Also, is Shariif Ahmed trying to create another Islamic Court Union?

This evil coalition between warlords and former " Maxakamado" must be defeated. 

I do not mind people protesting peacefully, but you can not have Warlord militia with weapons patrolling the streets. If they are armed why not confront Al-shabaab killers among them.

galbeedi   
3 minutes ago, Apophis said:

Your beloved dictator will be on the run by the end of the month

Mate, get ready for the election. There is no short cut to power, either through " Maxakamado" or warlordism.

Shariif Ahmed will not have another Djibouti style " Shir" where he wrote 275 members in his hand and declared winner.

galbeedi   

SubhanAllah,

I never wronged any Somali in my life let alone harm. 

How many times I have to tell you. 

Walaahi, Waxaan ahay Xalaal quute and weligii dad dulmiyin. 

I have never earned one illegal dollar in my life.

Don't change the channel. The election will take place and your man Shariif Ahmed must be ready. His chances are very slim.

Soon we will see who is the real contender or pretender. Every fool is running for office, but soon they must decide who is their candidate. All I know they couldn't agree to single one.

Muqdishu Unaka leh won't be enough.

Galbeedi,

Forget axadkaas. Farmaaajophobia ku dhacay.

Xasan Daahir Aways was quoted saying Indhacadde destroys every group that he joins. It is unfortunate Xasan Sheekh and Sheekh Sharif align themselves with this warlord. 

Abdi90   
9 hours ago, Mastermind said:

So in your own words, you support a president that want to hijack elections???

No i dont support him, but there is no place for the likes of idhacadde. As long as the opposition is doing things peacefully a i support them. But its seem the warlord idhacade have muddied the situation, they should run away from him and his militias as far as possible as to not taint their image.

gooni   

Galbeedi
Aad baan uga xumahay inaad mulxid aan diin aaminsanayn u dhaarato.

Qoraaladaada yaa laga garan karaa inaadan cidna caano ka daadin waligaa, xataa reer boorama oo dhan waa la oran karaa.

Siyaad barre dadkii lasoo shaqeeyay waxay ku faanaan,inay yihiin dadka kaliya oo nadaam, kala dambayn iyo sharaf soo arkay.

ka waran kuwa maanta masiirka soomaaliya lagu-lug xiray?

Deni muxuu ahaan jiray berigaas? ma garanayo, allahu aclam. 
Laakiin waxaan u malaynayaa inuu doomaha garaasayn jiray meel laga talinayana uusan ag istaagin.

Axmad madoobe go'iisa yuu saldhaysan jiray dugsi quraan iyo makiinad bulikeeti samaysa yuu hor fadhiyi jiray cadaado, maantana waxaa la waydiinayaa masiir umadeed geopolitics, gedo iyo gudi farsamo.

usoo noqo mawduuca
ciidamada goodir, haramcad,danab,gorgor, shabeel, ma inay cambuulo kariyaan yaa loosoo tababaray? 

Waa inay xuduudka, kala dambaynta iyo sharciga dalka ilaaliyaan.

Odayaashii wadanka soo xukumay wax kale yaa u sawirnaa, waxay aaminsanaayeen in ciidanka iyo ururada bulshadu markay hadlaan darbiga madaxtooyada ku boodi doonaan.

Waa arrin wanaagsan inay xaqiiqda ay fahmi waayeen si taabasho ah wax uga bartaan.

CCShakuur
wuxuu ku calaacalay asagoo surweelka dhiiqo ku wata, tolbeelay....
Aaway rooble?
Aaway guud-laawe?
Aaway cumar finish?
Aaway qoor-qoor?
Aaway odowaa?
Aaway ragaygii
Ma caydiidbaa god lagu hubsaday, tola'ay.!

Xataa Deni iyo madoobihii kabaha usoo geliyay qabyaalad darteed buu uga tagey.