Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

DO ALL DA WELCOMES HERE

SoMa_InC   

Sup yall Nomads? How about we do all da welcomes here coz i c every new nomad bringing his/her own welcome topic.

Peace.

I luv.

Iffah   

GMoney.. This is a good idea, but I don't think the Newcomers will check out all the sections of the forum before they post their "welcome me" thread in any part of the forum.

Maybe there should be a whole new section created for the newcomers to introduce themselves if they wish. Just a thought...

Salaams.

nafta   

well then ive got sumthing to say...Im a new nomad and a lil lost in this site...anyways just wanted to ask why do guys show more interests in gurls not wearing the hijab, than gurls who do...shouldn't it be the other way round cuz she looks more respectable??

Salaamz Nomads

Sista welcome to the site, have a nice stay inshAllah. I'm not sure by that sentence you just made, brotha's not respecting sista's with hijab,come on where ya @ sis? Cause here in NZ they die for a real Muslimah!

Much love to u'll i'm out!

Blessed   

Whats up with 'welcome'topics anyways!

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

I am just jealouse cos I've never had one. I guess it's a new trend :rolleyes:

So ya'll better welcome me, Ameenah here and now ....!!

Hello Nomads I am old here icon_razz.gif:D

NoVa   

G-MOney good Idea' bro'....instead all of them opening a page of thier own'...which after a while it' gets tiring...

Ameenah

ya so right' girl..some of us never had that kind of wlcm' as some1 of these nomads get now day's...damn'...ain't we feel jalous or what' lol..I never knew what was the point of opening a page for stating that they r here?. OH well if it makes them happy 4 the day, then let them open a page bout of emself....oh and by the way..Here is a Welcome 2 ya lol.....Maybe who knows this Might make ya Happy and feel like ya got welcomed once 2... Old NOmad lol...and bax shaaha noo so karia cuz ya home after all.

Blessed   

Nayaaa Nova,

How are you babes? lol at shaah soo kari! some welcome that is :rolleyes:

You'll be getting my special milax tea .. enjoy :D

Iffah   

Ameenah..hehe. Here's a late late wlcm for the old lady smile.gif

Anyways, I'd like to welcome my buddy GOLDENCHILD...GC, welcome to SOL! Take your shoes off & get comfortable...I'd offer you some caano geel..but I ran out. :D

SoMa_InC   

On behalf of Ilhaam, let me take diz chance 2 wlc her buddy GoldenChild 2 da joint.

GoldenChild haa is martiyeynin oo relax n chill.

NoVa   

I third' wlcm' Goldenchild on behalf of illy....wlcm walaalkiis'...

nayaa Illy caano geel'aa...na wiilka hadilin masakiinka....caano geel is soo qaraar...get him 2% milk..lol

Ameenah'milax kute... i swear when i read that..i thought u were saying malax..lol' as in u know duufka..lol...

Rampage

U are alway's welcome 4 NOthing lol