Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Surrendered Wife!!!

^^^ Oh yeah..it does and clearly whichever way you cut it - my calculations will spit out optimised outcome in this case the Stepford wife.

See even when she is good at both and she excels the farax in both skills - the theory says she will be better off doing the first - weird huh.

Well - I promise to give better examples and show case the theory in full - Once i get to home - Insha allah

Cheers

PS in the meantime you can dismantle and cyber xagxag the theory...er' dont have to wait for my potentially not to be materialised examples. ;)

Cara, ridiculous or not this is nothing new. Submisive women are plenty abound in almost every non western culture. From the Chinese to Africans to Latinos, matter of fact, many women do this willingly smile.gif

LOZ, Lol@Comparative theory smile.gif

Ms DD   

^^ You are right Faarax..they are nothing new, except they had different names: Raalliyo, qalbi u roon, shankaroon, fariid, gaanjibo etc etc Much better than 'submisive'.

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

^^ You are right Faarax..they are nothing new, except they had different names: Raalliyo, qalbi u roon, shankaroon, fariid, gaanjibo etc etc Much better than 'submisive'.

I never got the Shankaroon analogy. Why only Five Xalimos? I mean why not Sagaal-Karoon? What exactly is magical about the number five,Anyone? :confused:

-Lily-   

There is no need for theories, it's a two way street, could be that one street falls short of reaching the desired destination. I guess some women get a kick out of being submissive, for whatever weird perverse reason...

Zafir   

My wife is the most submissive woman you’ll ever meet, I tell you this because if she wasn’t submissive I would have walked out on her long time ago. Just the other day I walked in the house while she was on the phone with sears mattress people, making a complaint about the mattress they delivered, and how is dragged on the floor and had gotten scratched. Soon as she saw me enter the room, she said “honey could you yell at these people and demand they change this mattress” “you can hold on your own luv, I want nothing to do with these people. Perhaps, think of it as yelling at me” said I, she didn’t even look back, u should have seen her go, next day we had a new mattress.

Oh kudos to all those who wlc me back and yes it’s been a little frustrating not being able to come and have my say around this neighborhood. I take it a lot of you have also changed names as I don’t recognize some of you. Still my pleasure to see ya all in one peace.

To continue with the topic....

For some unknown reason we seem to somehow make conclusion that being submissive or being agreeable is a bad thing and totally weird however some of the most successful relationships are likely to be those where people understand their roles and work to their strength. Like it or loath it there is always a leader somewhere whether at home or work place who calls the shots.

In every relationship, one party is slightly more dominant than the other. Even in the most equitable of relationships, the power of leadership is not split equally. One may have control over decision making, be it what to do on the weekend, or should they holiday in Dubai or Nairobi. But one person, through choice or inherent personality traits acquiesces to the other’s dominance.

While the topic may invoke dominant and submissive undertones in the bedroom, it is not something I would like to imagine.

Within the realms of the relationship itself, I ask, does it matter? If Farax likes to be led by his xalimo, or if Abdi is happy leaving his decision-making to his wife, who are we to judge or ridicule? The facts remain that some men like to be controlling while others like being driven.

Wearing the pants in the relationship should be the couple’s choice. And with that choice, I question if an individual is consistent across their relationships or if they swing depending on the other party’s personality.

In your present and/or past relationships, are you the one who wears the pants? Have you been consistent in your relationships to date, or does your partner’s personality influence your behavior? Does wearing the pants equate to sexual dominance in the bedroom? Are you the type who likes to sit on the fence, or the one who falls into the “yes dear/whatever you want to do” variety? Do you harbour silent frustrations at your partner’s indecisiveness or control? Either way, are you content with who wears the pants in your relationship?

Your thoughts…

Aaliyyah   

Zafir, Oh my god, you’re saying that she so submissive that she would never take her anger on you. I am not so sure whether it is out of respect or simply she doesn’t have the guts. Either way from what I gathered from your words, anger and frustration was accumulating inside her, because once you asked her “to yell at them as if you were yelling at me”, you had the mattress the next day. Which means she yelled her head off lol. That should tell you before it is too late you better have a middle ground and understanding, otherwise this marriage won’t last.

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

QL"In your present and/or past relationships, are you the one who wears the pants? Have you been consistent in your relationships to date, or does your partner’s personality influence your behavior? Does wearing the pants equate to sexual dominance in the bedroom? Are you the type who likes to sit on the fence, or the one who falls into the “yes dear/whatever you want to do” variety? Do you harbour silent frustrations at your partner’s indecisiveness or control? Either way, are you content with who wears the pants in your relationship?

Your thoughts…"

In a past relationship , yes definetly I wore the pants,and it was frustrating to be the decision maker,provider,entertainer etc

:D

I didnt harbour any recentment,I was very bold with them..perhaps why the poor faraax buried himself at the maafrish..AHA! thanks that was an AHA moment, just there. :D:D:D

better go lick my wounds now..

Lool hmmm interesting to know that wearing pants may make the other go to exile aka marfish:)

I would say though that one needs to learn from their mistakes as well as what makes them tick I guess no one should tell you what went right or wrong:)

Lool hmmm interesting to know that wearing pants may make the other go to exile aka marfish:)

I would say though that one needs to learn from their mistakes as well as what makes them tick I guess no one should tell you what went right or wrong:)

Zafir   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Zafir, Oh my god, you’re saying that she so submissive that she would never take her anger on you. I am not so sure whether it is out of respect or simply she doesn’t have the guts. Either way from what I gathered from your words, anger and frustration was accumulating inside her, because once you asked her “to yell at them as if you were yelling at me”, you had the mattress the next day. Which means she yelled her head off lol. That should tell you before it is too late you better have a middle ground and understanding, otherwise this marriage won’t last.

wa salaamu alaikum

In a nutshell,

What I was trying say was she isn't submissive.

"There are three sides to Doritos Tandoori Sizzler - which will you play with?" From there, each spot ends with the main character acting either sweet, bold or hot.

I choose Bold

Zafir   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

wa salaamu alaikum

In a nutshell,

What I was trying say was she isn't submissive.

"There are three sides to Doritos Tandoori Sizzler - which will you play with?" From there, each spot ends with the main character acting either sweet, bold or hot.

I choose Bold

Cara.   

LOZ, I insist on at least an outline of this theory before I commence filing my nails. It's just too counter-intuitive to be taken at face value.

Faarax, I haven't seen submissive African women, but maybe it's because they're too afraid to leave home -- at least without a man's permission :D

Quantum Leap, I think imagining the undertones is the only thing that redeems this discussion ;)