Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Surrendered Wife!!!

Malika   

Its very obvious how a man should be treated, like a child!!

Apparently the only way they can function is if their male egos get pampered..aaaw!!

I expect my hubby to treat me as I treat him..no extra sugar coating for him and salt for me...nah!!equality all the way.

Malika   

Its very obvious how a man should be treated, like a child!!

Apparently the only way they can function is if their male egos get pampered..aaaw!!

I expect my hubby to treat me as I treat him..no extra sugar coating for him and salt for me...nah!!equality all the way.

Every wife should be Raliyo!

My name is muna, i been married to Abdi for over 15 years, in that 15 year period my husband never worked.You see abdi couldnt find a job, he explained to me later that working in a factory would kill his pride.He will never do a low class job, Abdi was from a rich family and he never worked a day in his life.When the war broke down, his family lost everything, He was my lil prince you see. i met him in toronto. I was only 19 at the time, i worked in a grocery store, and he didnt work. we fall in love at first sight, he was charming ,funny guy, everybody loved him.(i think the reason they loved him was because of his family) to make a long story short.We got married, his family did our wedding, they baught everything,furniture,to my wedding dress.They were great!. After 2 year of our marriage my lil daughter halima was born, i stayed home at this period, i lost my job, so government gave us welfare, i lived in a low income housing, every month i would get a check in the mail It wasnt enough, i had to share it with abdi!.After my daughter reached preschool, i decided to go back to work, my old job,where now i am a manager, i manage 140 people.Everyday i would work long hours and come home to my husband,sitting in the couch, i stare at his sad face,he is no longer my prince ,but he is my husband.This house i baught it,,his car i baught,the food on the table i baught it. So honestly who deserves to be OBEYED? i need a footrub, a cooked meal, i need to come home to a clean house.!!

Aaliyyah   

^^^Crystal Clear loool that was hilarious sis, and yes it does have sum truth to it. Lota families came from rich families and lost so much after the civil war, bt most of them learn to accept lower jobs and move on. Anyhow, sister do u always have to make a joke out of everything ;) . On a serious note, once we wanna know your opinion, without messing around. :D

wa salaam

--------------------

"Somali u diida ceeb, Naftiina u diida cay"

This is also an ever-changing role – depending on life, kids, and changes in your husband. You need to evolve. It is about the “mundane” things like cleaning, meals, housework, but it is also about being a best friend to him, (if you’re not already there become his friend) being his soft place to fall, taking care of him emotionally and what to expect of a wife..

Being devoted and submissive is NOT about being a doormat. Marriage has two people in it – why not divide the responsibilities? Why not share the load? It isn’t about a 1950’s model of a marriage either. (unless that is how it works for you. It is about finding out what each other is good/better at, dividing the list, and then taking responsibility for that list.

Having your husband be the final say on things gives an end, a decision made, (after discussing it of course).

You can be a devoted submissive wife and still work; you can be a submissive wife and be the one that handles the finances if you are better at that. This is about treating your husband like you did in the beginning, with trust, with respect and with love.

Question here though is...Can this work for us Somalis who happen to be rebels without a couse?

NGONGE   

^^^ Welcome back, boss. Is that what you've been away with? Should I dig out my best suit or just steal Johnny B's little black book and pass it on? ;)

Originally posted by QUANTUM LEAP:

It’s human to forget and it’s human to lose a bit of that grey matter everyday.

Disclaimer noted. This topic needs it. Good call.

Where u been? Ma midbaa ku soo tuftey? :D

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I have no words for this kind of rubbish, how about everyone gets their own water, messages their own feet and makes their own damn tea, and stays in their own home... ish :rolleyes:

Johnny B   

Ngonge, QL is back with capital B, Neither the pages you stole from my black book nor the last pages of Sheh's red book for that matter will help you upgrade your Halima to "raliyo" v3.1 .

QL seems to be presuaded that our girls are naturally rebels for the sake of it, and to be frank , judging Xanthus's 'ishing' sentiment he got a solid point.

My favoritie spot is that loung-chair, and it takes more than a girl like Puuja to shake this manly man off that chair. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^lool^ Get off your high chair child! I seriously don't see why any guy who has been doing his own thing for years gets married and then expects a servant instead of a wife! He should save him self his money and get an under paid Filipino/ Indian to lend a hand.

Ibtisam   

^^Oh shush you! :D Don't curse me like that! :rolleyes:

There is a thin line between "pleasures to serve your husband" and being a "doormat" for a little sod!

Paragon   

^^Now, be a good girl and heed the advice of your older sister, D&D :D . She knows what she's talking about. And look down when you are talked you. Yes, that a girl smile.gif .

Ms DD   

Why would you marry a sodd? Marry a stud and you will love to be at his beck and call. I will tell you more after my meeting

Ibtisam   

Paragon :rolleyes: Do I look like the kind that looks down when i'm talking. You must be mistaken! WHy on earth do i want to be a good girl, if that is a good girl, then i'm through with trying to be good! :D

MS D &D: Sis all men are sod's, sorry I'm sure your hubby is fine, :D but seriously speaking, I don't believe these people, Shaaqolaanan baadaan daakuu, raaliyo kuulaah, lool. Nice names for dirty work!. lool @beck &call. lool, now that made me laugh!