Sign in to follow this  
muhsin.max

Marriage topic and age differences.

It is common to see older Somali men going back to Africa/Middle East and marrying younger Somali girls. Do older Somali women marry younger blokes? Do these marriages work? Or, are they marriages of convenience, sharci-doon? :cool:

Originally posted by hodman:

why do you ask? did you have your eye on an older lady?

uush qarxiska naga dhaaf. Few on SOL. They know who they are. smile.gif

What is tour take?

I know this old man like 45, who went to Kenya and married this 18 yr old chick, and he is never bringing her to Canada cause he doesn't want her to "kibir" when she comes to canada and leave him I don't understand older men should seek for older ladies, and then this will make all older women happy and there wont be a need for girls to rush into marriage. Thats what i think.

Indhoos   

True Story...A man kept coming to our store to exchange a skirt for his wife because every time he takes it home, there is something wrong with it. Mom finally asked why the lady is not coming to the store to choose one and try it on to which he replied,

"I am buying it for my young wife whom I married from home and brought here recently. I don't want her coming around here because these young thugs will say 'What's up' to her and she will end up leaving me."

Anyway, mom convinced him to bring her, since the thugs won't bother her if he is with her...When he did; she looked young enough to be his grand-daughter.

Now, imagine the dilemma of that man and that girl's blight. She can't leave the home!

Kamaavi   

Younger women look for older men, older women seek younger men it is called ageless love.

I used to say no way, but in the last few years I've calmed down and just decided to enjoy people for who they are. There is a 17 year old emailing me from this site. But I just dunno . . . That is WAY younger (I'm 112 ) She's the same age as some of my previous madarasa students. Seems kinda pervy (for me.) icon_razz.gif

i know allot of over 70s Somali man getting 16 17 years old girl and they are selective mainly coming back from qaxooti leaving behind older ladies what a jerks

sorry anyone their awoowe or aabo does but they are totally jerks

waxay u baahanyihin in la uleeyo i know 80 years old man having babie yaa u korinayaa :mad:

hodman   

Originally posted by muhsin.max:

uush qarxiska naga dhaaf. Few on SOL. They know who they are.
smile.gif

What is tour take?

Haye waan kaa dhaafay qarxiska, my take is that unless the age difference is significant e.g the couple in Somalia with the 90 yr difference and there is no wierd motive like someone marrying an older person for financial gain then it's ok

Kool_Kat   

Older women and younger men are totally the 'it' thing now...But couldn't bother to babysit a younger man, how ever many years difference...Shidh like that don't fly with me, even if I am a year or two older, they are just too ciyaalish...Speaking from experience here...

Laakiin, this 'older men and younger women' thing has been around for ages and ages...Oday yaroo camcamey tii isu kala dhigta, dee iyadeey utaal... :D