Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

How do you like your cup of news?

SeeKer   

I hate hate watching news channels in the US. I get my news either from the net or through the radio, but recently I have taken to acquiring the daily podcasts of Rachel Maddow's show. This woman cracks me up, feeds me her version of events and makes fun of FOX NEWS :D:D:D

I also still luv my two satirist

and Jon Stewart.

I haven't watched any news since arriving in London, no one in this house seems to watch it. I feel like I have no idea whats going on around me and have no time to spend on the net. Must start buying the newspaper tomorrow!

you are on your holiday... you dont need distress and issues to ruin your holiday. By the way, holla at me if you need a tour guide. you wanna see all of london not just the somalis areas.

SeeKer   

^^I like real news not fluff pieces nor the new Tech savvy anchors.

Intuition your location rings a bell in my head. Is that a title of a book by Bill Bryson? That was the book that put me on a plane to Aussieland. I still haven't gotten over that trip :( Wish the tix weren't so expensive.

On the other hand I think people should go back to reading newspapers and on the tube someone always leaves it on a seat.

I read the paper in my downtime when I am at work. I usually skim through it and just read the interesting ones. And for online, I read Google's news thingy which pulls news headlines from variety of different news sources.

I read the paper in my downtime when I am at work. I usually skim through it and just read the interesting ones. And for online, I read Google's news thingy which pulls news headlines from variety of different news sources.

Originally posted by SeeKer:

I still haven't gotten over that trip
:(
Wish the tix weren't so expensive.

You didn't stay long enough. I haven't shown you much and you haven't met Inti and her gang. you missed out alot Cuz!

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

You didn't stay long enough. I haven't shown you much and you haven't met Inti and her gang. you missed out alot Cuz!

Now you tell me. Next time I come, promise to take a week off if you really mean it. smile.gif

Marx- don't make offers you cant keep yeah lol.

Already met some of the SOL girls who are absolutly lovely masha'Allah. They've taken me around and fed me afur smile.gif

Still haven't managed to see the Somali outlets yet tho, are they any good?

Seeker- Whats this about you coming and going with out saying hello to everyone? When and how long were you here! A week is not long enough, ask Val, our beautiful country has too much to fit in to 1 week.

Zu- you've been hiding people ay.

SeeKer   

Blame Zu.......I was there for 28 days (the country) about '07. I loved the place enough to want to make a second trip and this time I will Inshallah walk on top of the Sydney Bridge. I couldn't last time cause I sprained my ankle right as we docked into Sydney. :(

I loved Port Douglas and perhaps will try gold mining, if I can find a guide.