Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Quiz .............Quiz,

Som@li   

asalamau Alaykum

hi to all somali nomads, in this topic i wanna students to exchange simple easy quizes...

they could be about about anything....i ask the first one,,when broken, some else can post a new one.

Here is the Q. it is maths one.

You got two paskets of apples, A and B. if u take one apple from B and put in A, A and B become Equal, but if u take One Apple from A adn put in B, B will have twice the sum in A.

so how many apples u got in A and B at first??

good luck.

bye

delpiero   

that`s simple.here the solution:there is 5 apples in B and 3 apples in A,so when take an apple from B to A they gonna be same 4 apples in each one,but if we take an apple from A to B,so A gonna be 2 and B will be 6,so B have twice the sum in A

Xiddig, you're asking us kindergarten questions man.....come up with something more challenging...something that will crack my nut!!!

I'll post a quiz later when I have the time aight!!!

Take care bruv

Som@li   

but if we take an apple from A to B,so A gonna be 2 and B will be 6,so B have twice the sum in A

wrong answer! i said twice,, not thrice!

Xiddig, you're asking us kindergarten questions man

u are right bro,,this is quite easy ,as i mention,earlier"simple easy Quizes",, but where is the answer, Are u doing "research"??? u will never know how pple miss such easy things.

bye now