Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

How Little the Earth is!

OLOL   

you all may have seen this already, but this may help put things in perspective ... This really puts the whole cosmic and astronomical verses about The KOON & ARSHI into prespective. I remember this great Muslim scholar talking about the glaxies and heavens above... Ever thought about how insignificant we really are...and Sady there are those who say there is no God...and everything exists by mere chance? and then there are those of us who are so pre-occupied with worldly nonesense..such as what clan you belong to ? The way we humans (whites, Europeans, Jews, Christians) treat the earth and the way we (blacks, Somalis, Muslims) killing each other ..we are basically destroying the earth. We humans and the earth will be extinct soon .. .

Please watch that Al Gore Movie about global warming...soon there will be over 10 bilion people on little planet earth..you think white folks would be happy to see the earth taken over by 2 billion Hindus and 3 Billion Chinese? You think they will sit idle and let that to happen? Every western country has a nuclear bomb thousand times bigger and destructive than the one they hit on Hiroshima and Negasaki...

Why do u think white folks(western Countries) are spending billions exploring space so much (check NASA's Budget?)they are competing to "discover" some other planet or galaxy to steal & take over (provided the alients are not as prmitive as africans and native indians ), like they try to do everything else here on planet earth.

13db9ddd.jpg

13db957.jpg

13db967.jpg

13db976.jpg13db986.jpg

Originally posted by OLOL:

and everything exists by mere chance?

Only in the vernacular sense. The scientific meaning of chance is almost antithetical to the vernacular understanding of the word.

such interesting threat not to mention those astonishing picture. i had no idea that the earth was that little compare to other planets (i slept through physic class..)

I do have a question OLOL, if im NOT those who are pre-occupied with worldly nonsense, than why should I be concerned wite global warming?

Maf Kees   

Its a good thing that our planet is not the size of Antares. Can you imagine it? Whole groups of people in search for greener pastures would disappear and shit. The usual dumbazz who wants to start a war over land will get his azz beaten before he can even open his mouth.

No earth is just perfect as it is. Or at least as it was when Adan and Hawo arrived.

Originally posted by Dhubad:

I thought there are seven Earthes and seven Heavens. :confused:

Not in our universe. Maybe in our next door neighbour... hold on, let me see if they got 7 earthes and heavens...