Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

African Student Association!!

African Student Association in my school is dedicating all gross from the spring 2005(dinners, soccer tournements, club fees, and all sorts of paid community services) for tsunami relief to Somalia. Red cross rep. had in mind that half of the money should go to Asia and being the only Somali I got emotional and I had million reasons why we needed the money most!As I anticipated, we came to the conclusion that the continent deserves all the money.

I'am positive that just in SOL we have more than enough ASA members to take part of this action or at least persuade the idea in their next meetings. Belief in the power of many!!

I'd appreciate your inputs and thoughts about this idea ;)

thats a real good job you've done there virgin.... the only thing i would like emphasis is to trace the money and make sure its donated to Somalia.

One more thing... if your ASA president is a Nigerian and looks like one of the guys below.. then make sure your report his scamming *** to the nearest police station :D

bomber1.jpg

valentine2.jpg

BOB   

That is absolutely great idea and a vision to be admired and honestly speaking we could do more people like you "Patriots" as you know we are not blessed with that many of them.

I am not a member of any African Student Association as I am still in the mother continent but me and my friends played our role admirably concerning the Somalia Tsunami Relief Fund where I am more than happy to admit that for the first time in a long long time I was proud to be a Somali again and I was delighted with the way for the first time I saw Somali people coming together to discuss how we should help our people out and every Somali businessman and woman I know in this country that I live in dug deep in their cheques,purses and pockets.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Good Night.

Saabir   

Action Jackson I dont understand why you r so negative every time u post something!!.

LadyV... you're doing a wonderfull job and may allah reward you for that.

^^^ I told RV what a great jon she has done and warned her about the Tsunami scammers who claim to collect donations in for the Tsunami victims..

whats so negative about that??

STOIC   

I did not paid my dues yet for ASU, i can not face them with tsunami problem now but i will work on it.

raula   

^^^speaking of dues-the only due Iam paying is at the AFRICAN NITE night-now tha's when I get to reflect with all my kenyans, nigerians, liberians, burundis, ugandans, somalis(<-although I see them everyday in campus :D )etc. This will be my last year @african nite and Iam waiting to drop like is Hotttt;)

RV-your guyz are indeed humanitarian. By the way do they do anything regarding the motherland AFRICA? (just curious)..although this is a widespread catastrophe-our continent is close to DISTINCTION. Good job by the way and keep up the positivity.

adios amigos.

A Jackson: Don't worry I spoke to the red cross rep myself ;)

Stoic: Ilahey ka cabso toban dollar maad la dhoomatay? aboow aboow...Haysoo marin!! (I kid! I kid)

Raula: We normally help each other with school work and stuff like them....Never done anything for the motherland.....

The university in general is dedicating the 26th for tsunami relief......so apart from what we're doing, we're also getting a good share from the school as well!