Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

For the love of peace, Duke reaches out to secessionists enough

Oz   

^^ hehe, indeed a little respect is needed, some boundaries should be made, don't cross that line..

Pardon it was meant to be the bounty and not booty, typo. As for the sister there is no disrespect in asking for a cyber marriage, specially for the peace.

I think the whole Burco princess think is a tad bit overated..

Kamaavi   

^Now you say cyber marraige :D but if AZ (her cyber soulmate) was around this all would not happen.

Where is he?( mise waa ninkii seexduu sicii dibi dhala.. icon_razz.gif

Kamaavi   

^Runta wax kuu sheega maadan waayin. Kunoqo reer tolkaa. Lasoo tasho daagaal hor leh intadn hurin (adoo qasdya inad nabad waarta la gaarto reer xididkaa.)

Waa talo odayeed. :D

Curly   

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^Runta wax kuu sheega maadan waayin. Kunoqo reer tolkaa. Lasoo tasho daagaal hor leh intadn hurin (adoo qasdya inad nabad waarta la gaarto reer xididkaa.)

Waa talo odayeed.
:D

What...care to translate?

^Translation: "aniga haddaan runta sheego - tan Curly la dhaho baan ka helay - Allow yaa tolkeeda ii sheega saan u soo waydisto"

Duke.

Nimankii waxay ku dheheen - Cara geel malaha oo waa beelaha laga badan yahay. balse ku xidhan reer Hargeysa.

Marka ma aqbashay?

I will reject their offer, since its not in their power to make deals on behalf of the sister you mentioned. I will send a delegation to Cara’s family for a separate deal.

Kinsmen S*S politely inform the bigwigs of my refusal on the grounds that its not in their remit, peace will prevail only if we stick to the agreed criteria.

^i will inform them that - but i warn you - they will say: Cara wuu yasay, ninku waa cunsiri.

Curly: what are you confused about? mise soomaaligaad fahmin?