Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Which dictator ru?

web page

Tony Blair

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

<<<JOSEPH STALIN :confused:

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

LOOOOOOOOOL

Miriam1   

lol funny test sectionare. i am offichally a Chairman Mao dictator style

"You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs"

Xafsa   

I am Chairman Mao.

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

loool. :D

Originally posted by SeNsHuAl_sHaAdIa:

<<<JOSEPH STALIN :confused:

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

LOOOOOOOOOL

mine shoulda said im JOSEPH STALIN :confused:

Blessed   

Tony Blair :D

Don't knock him ya'll, my man Blair is the BEST politician on earth today. you have to admit it, he has remarkable communication skills smile.gif