Sign in to follow this  
Intel

Australian MPs call for head scarf ban

FatB   

the overturning of our laws which guarantee freedom."

laws that garentee freedom lol

aa the irony of Australian idioricy since when does following laws = to feedom!!! lol

i beg to differ here ppl! i mean, the only thing i remember from this place is crocdile dhandan dude! and the few kangroos i see on tv! and a so called friend who is about to give me a caraweeylo job!! peace my friend!! lool

so what did u expect from there! no much in my book!...the guy probably thinks a kangroos is sexy! lool.. whadda dim wit!! :confused:

Buubto   

Unbeleiveble from naked to fully covered is it a faith or a sheild to hide from the media?

Model become muslim, who is facing up to 15 years jail on charges of possessing two ecstasy tablets, appeared yesterday wearing a black burqa dress and pants that concealed her face and covered her from head to toe while she was led from her police cell in Bali.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/models-lawyers-apologise-to-muslims/2005/08/30/1125302550068.html

Janna   

Rather then putting down the Muslim, model, ex-model in this case. We all should be saying "Mansallah". She has realised that she only has her lord, religion and 15 years of jail.