Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What does it take to keep a woman happy during a relationship?

Abdinuur   

What type of things we should do when were out? What type of things we should do when were not out? And when is the perfect time to ask when the relationship can exceed to the next level?

:cool:

Saalixa   

nuur,

first why dont u try getting ur girl a bunch of roses. then try and invite her for a night over ur place, and dont order food from ur nearest halal restruant, u do the cooking.

and mostly be gentle and sweet.make sure u remind her everyday u love her, and how stunning she always looks,and most importantly no matter how good looking u r, its ur personality that counts at the end of the day. thats what somali guys lack!!! :D good luck.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by rayaana:

try and invite her for a night over ur place

:rolleyes: and girls will actually agree nowadays? boy that makes me old-fashioned then. But the cooking part sounds nice although it only comes in handy after marriage smile.gif

Personally, I think the best thing you can do is to be yourself and to be as honest as you can, don't ever try and be someone your not or adopt characteristics you don't truly possess just to impress her...cuz at the end of the day, it could be the very thing that draws her apart from you. For instance, if your woman is very traditional/modest/religious type of woman, you probably don't wanna show up at her door on valentines day with red roses and a box of chocolate and say "happy Valentines hun" because that's an insult, to some at least. So to sum it up...you really need to know the core of what makes the person who they are in order to decide your approach...cuz really, everything revolves around that in a relationship...well that's what I think.

About moving the r/ship to the next level, I think it depends on your personal values and standars...If your only at the beginning stage and you wanna move to the next level emotionally, it's not something you stop and ask, it will happen naturally if the feeling of interest is mutual. If you wanna move to next level in terms of intimacy (like many nowadays)...Then I suggest you think about good Marriage proposal techniques..lol

PS If I just rambled on with nonsense, my apology...it's probably cuz its really late :D

lol   

Abdinuur: I guess everyone here will give you different individual opinions or what they like. So here is mine.

To keep me in a relationship you will have to be honest with me at all times. I need to see your sincere side not the representative that you send when we are on a date. As for things you should do, follow your gut instincts. I am spontaneous so planning and expecting certain procedures has never been my call. I let nature lead me. But one thing is for sure, I love hugs so plenty of them will be appreciated.... :D .. Plus I am the kind who lets her man know what she wants upfront. So no guessing is required in my world. Everywhere is Black or White.. no grey areas.

Good luck boy! And hey its good to see you again long time...

MaLikah   

I agree with the sista above- different strokes for different folks. but this is what works for me-on a first date-show some interest in topics that dont revolve around YOU. we all know that most guys favourite subjects is, well, themselves lol. thats my main pet peeves when it comes to the fellas. also, dont get too touchy when we've just met, a sista still needs her comfort space. oh yeah-flowers definitely look good from your end.

"What does it take to keep a woman happy during a relationship?"

Abdinuur, how are you dear?

I don't think it takes a lot of effort to keep a woman happy. A little understanding, a little compassion, some consideration, a kind word here or there, and attention to small details is all it takes. :D

Is that not helpful? Oh well! Just treat her as u want her to treat u then! smile.gif

Hi Abdi, good q bro. I wish most of our brothers would be so kind to ask the ladies what they want. so, I would say at the begining of the relationship to be charmful but not look too needy, girls don't like when a guy turns to be needy like say " ilove u" I can't live without u". That is just turn off. It takes time to be in that level. So, i would say, call her when she needs you, don't live ur woman confused. Most importantly, you gotta figure it out if the feeling is mutual from her signs....damn some are hard to figure out though. Anyways love is something matter of the heart. When you both told each other how u feeling that is when the next level is ..........let the weddding begin.

good luck

treat ur lady like a queen...ur sista has spoken

Got three C's for you that will guarantee the women's happiness in a relationship...

Commitment

Compromise

Cash

if for any reason...all three C's are not existing in a relationship...then consequently the relationship, will itself, seize to exist...

~Love

~Live

~Learn

Abdinuur..nice to have you back..I haven't see you lately ;)

Honesty, Honesty, and Honesty..I think all the other things could be solved easily if you guys honest to each other :cool:

Macalin   

Nuurka!...good seeing U back Nucca!...

Waraa..Women giving u HARDTIMES?..

The best advice is given By the DEar very Noble Barwaqo and Miss Runaway had some Good advice 2

Me<,I don know Wallahi-If she gives me Trouble-I hit her head with a HONEY BUN..lol

nelstar   

what makes me happy? honestly?

1.a great (and sometimes weird) sense of humour

2. sensitivity - not too much but he should be able to tell what mood im in.

3.he knows when its 'quiet time' - so no pointless yappin.

thats all the loose change i have for now.

btw -not that u cant tell by lookin up - but the names nelstar and im new, hopefully i'll get to grow old with u guys too.

Baashi   

Abdinuur, one practical advice is don't try to please her for it will be a vain endeavor...and never try to rationalize her whinnings, or changing moods but accept her as she is and live with it if it is worth it. Barwaaqo touched on few points. From men's prespective: Make earnest effort to make a sincere compliments of how good looking she is (women take the time to perfect their looks)...whatever good she does...and so on...no limit there. Acknowledge her contribution to the relationship/marriage. Be patient with her, be consistent, and be good listner. Let her win in all small, unnecessary disputes. Choose her over your friends when marking the calender but make sure she is aware of that...you missed basketball game with your best friends because of her whatever that seemed so important to her. By doing that^^ u got nothing to loose and she is quite happy...works!