Sign in to follow this  
Medley of extemporanea

File Sharing

Hey guys, lets start sharing files.

some hot and hard to come-by items such as Somali audio such as poetry, old school somali music, quran and wacdi, videos if you have any.... pictures even.

There is NO one online source for Somali files!!!

Why don't we make one right here in Somalionline?? By sharing the files we have between ourselfs, we will be able to build a massive library. I don't think copyright is an issue, but if it does become an issue we can work something out.

Also, to the admins, hey you guys thought of doing something like this?? am sure it would greatly increase the number of visitors you get.

ps. am not talking about sharing copywrited software (we have kazaa for that ;) )

shyhem   

hanif

r u krazy what the hell we would do with 1930's somali poetry,that is boring unless u'r 40 yr old and u get from high from jaadka.

WILDCAT   

I personally think it's a fabulous idea Haniif! :D

Kazaa and Morpheus have very little somali audio material...and absolutely no videos...I'm dying to get hold of some good quality ruwaayado!

We don't even have to use this site...might take awhile to set up anyway...just put the stuff up at kazaa and state what search words we should use to find it on this thread...then bob's your uncle!...quick and easy!

Let's get started o this immediately :D:D:D

HONEY-D   

SHYHEM WHY DO U HAVE 2B SO NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.YOU NEED 2 CHILL OUT MATE WE'RE SUPPOSE TO ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER'S IDEAS NOT 2 CRITISE. :D

I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA I JUST LOVE SOMALI SONGS/POETRY AND I'LL C WAT I CAN DO TO HELP.

Yeah thats a good idea, and i beleieve i had posted a topic about this and ppl were saying that i am crazy and i am gone make this place look like a hackers place but i did not care and i stand for what i said and what i posted...

personelly i dont mind sharing as long as i am gone get something in return.....like a 7 digits from the sexy somali female in here...looool just kidding...anyway i have some songs i wanna share with you nomads.....so lets start sharing..

nuune   

what a good idea haniif,do u know that you are our hi-tech guy and by the way,we can start anything that we found!!!

that will be great!!

Salaams Haniif....Bro I think its a wonderful idea and We could share all kinds of files including system files, MPegs, other kinds of audios and virtually everything. The problem though is, do we have enough space to accomodate that should the files overwhelm us?.

H   

Haniif ast009.gif dat star's 4 u coz u deserve it.

so when should we get started wid da sharin'

Fantastic.

A concern: What about the risks/abuses that can come out of this. For example, what if people started sharing personal files such as videos that are unappropriate? Who would regulate it? Just curious. I'm a computer illiterate so help a sista out guys!

WILDCAT   

I was looking for this thread over at general...thought it'd been deleted...didn't know it'd been moved here.

Tamina...Kazaa has a filtering service that skips all the inappropriate stuff...but if it's been marked misleadingly...there's not alot you can do about it...you can simply delete it I suppose...altho they'd have wasted your downloading time.

I'm sharing around 30 somali audio files on kazaa...including the likes of Saynab Cige and Xasan Aadan Samatar...anyone interested can find those by using the search word somali...that's if I happen to be online.

I'm interested in ruwaayado of the video variety...especially anything with shimali from back in the day :D ...if anyone can upload those...let me know here...I'll be grateful smile.gif