Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

God's love

Without God's Love for you and I,

The days of the week would have been Mournday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday ,Fightday, Shatterday, & Sadday .

So we need to give God the Glory Who made the days a Blessing to US! Have a strong conviction that it shall be well with you this year. No matter how many obstacles you come across this year you will succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year with His Grace.

Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!

God Bless You.

Happy days!

Castro   

Originally posted by Afromali:

quote:Mournday

Yah,From hangovers!.
Can you keep your secular extremism on a leash, please? :(

Castro   

Originally posted by A-Ladiif:

Of all ppl Ofleh saying this?.........I thought you were made Secular extremism yourself

That was a tongue-in-cheek order to Afromali. And the name is Fidel, please. I'm not going around calling you A-Fataah, am I?

Cheers!

Pujah.   

^^ Someone is having a shiddy day, where you by any chance born in july. your moodiness makes me wonder if you are cancer lol icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Helgapatra:

^^ Someone is having a shiddy day, where you by any chance born in july. your moodiness makes me wonder if you are cancer lol
icon_razz.gif

That is so amazing. I am a cancer. Not born in July, however. And no, I'm not having a shiddy day. I'm just being difficult and cancerous ;)

That was a tongue-in-cheek order to Afromali.

In that case, i will leash that 'secular extremism' .

Any more orders before i shoot you?[You are having a horrible day,may as well help you get over with].

Foxy   

here is my 2 pence on this topic

Monday brings you back to reality that u have to earn in oder to fund ur lifestyle and pay your bills and expences for the the week ahead

Tuesday is just another lame day since it couldnt replace monday

Wednesday is just mid way to friday......workload isnt as heavy as it is during the begining of the week...since monday is just a curse

Thursday....is just one day away from friday which is the last day of the working cycle and might be seen by most as a shoppin day for alot of things be it grocery or shopping for shoes or clothes coz u are about to get paid and less than 24 hours away from friday

Friday is just the day u have been waiting for it all week long since the last week end...

God bless Friday

happiness is what you make of it in the current situation, succees is only experieced within faiures to make U a better person, and make

U appreciate who U r currently.......while baring in mind the hardship you have been through

cheers

PS May God Bless us all and Forgive all our sins

Aamin