Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

The word Somali should be abolished

I concur. The name 'Somali' is extremely negative on us name and a stain. We should relinquish it. If the country is ever peaceful, we should have a new flag, new capital, new name, everything that is old must be purged so we can grab the future forcefully.

I'm shamed to be Somali and associated with it. If it is for me, it is for many others too.

People ask me today, where are you from. I tell them I'm Brazilian. You can see the smile come up on their face immediately and the way they treat you is much better.

Blessed   

Che,

That thread shayaatiin baa ka buuxay. In aan ku noqdoba marabi. Acuudu Billaah.

Haatu,

Dhaliyarada cuslaataan kugu tirinayay. Ciyaal qurbo think they're something special, runtii. Cagaha dhulka dhigta or bugger off. Somali race will go on with it's good, bad and ugliness..

London2010 when did you move from Italy and do you still wear a suit and more importantly why did you move to London - hope it has not anything to do with DSS. :D

Polyani - what happen saxiib - when did you get tried of bariis iyo baasto and joined the suit wearing italians - what happened to the khamiis and the macawis?

Haatu   

Wah! I have to do rebranding. First people thought I was a woman, now I'm 45. :D

I am surprisingly young people. But that doesn't matter.

Chimera   

Originally posted by London2010:

If the country is ever peaceful, we should have a new flag, new capital, new name, everything that is old must be purged so we can grab the future forcefully.

How did this benefit Zaire that became Congo, who change its flag and anthem?

I'm shamed to be Somali and associated with it. If it is for me, it is for many others too.

People ask me today, where are you from. I tell them I'm Brazilian. You can see the smile come up on their face immediately and the way they treat you is much better.

People treat me good always, and this stays the same when I tell them my background. Be confident and content with yourself sxb.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Mz, sxb fadlan tooshka iga wareeji.

loll@ Tooshka.

MZ, Joobanaha iska dhaaf ninyahow, nin yar oo toosh yaqaano waaye dey, dheel dheel ma ahan. ;)

Blessed   

No said you were 45, Haatu. Not that it matters, SOLs age obsession cracks me up. It's just numbers!! LOL. Che.. si buu u xiiqsanyahay. :D

And being a woman-- that's a compliment, kido!

MZanzi   

Loool@blessed, wiilka yarka ah wuu dabeecad xunyahay hala dhaafo cawaale, hatu beesaani waaye ga'a aan kasiisana lol