Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Gordon's bigoted gaffe - stuff hit the fan!

Paragon   

^He should have let it what come may. The going back to her house and watching the video of his reaction to the radion broadcast had me genuinely cringe. On his behalf that is.

There is nothing worse than an old man caught with his pants down.

The woman was evil, sent to destroy Gordon 'Flash' so to speak. Maybe she is an alien spy?

Weey ka jejebisay odeyga.

Ibtisam   

Loool, already wu jejebiney the old man. We are stuck with the other walking lies, unless something major happens in the next 7days.

Paragon   

Lol@already wuu jejebnaa. No, he wasn't that bad. He was only trailing behind in the poll and actually (on substance) heaving up the foot-hills of popularity in the debating contest.

For something more spectacular to happen, I shall open up my impluasible miracles kitaab-gaab and hope Comeron suddenly metamorphosizes into a Llama with a prominent cleft - or something like that.

But no. The old lady was the last nail on his stutter-dead body coffin.

did some1 threw a wireless mic onto the back seat of his car or what? How the hell they captured his voice?

Anyway the man just recalled his lil encounter with this 'satan' sent woman and the way he sees her and of course with such a bigoted comment :D its natural that ppl recall any bad experiences and with 'free style' comments.

Ibtisam   

Allamagan he did not take his mic off, after just finising a interview with BBC. lol ***** forgot about it.

I dont see the big deal really, wasting 40mins to see a racist old lady. uuuf

^ ok, mic ayu la xarga goostay miyaa. xagguu ku maqnu odaygu? Remember this happened to tony Blair, to Bush to many others... and these 1diots forgot all the mics surrounding them and they talked like they were in Ricky Lake show.

NGONGE   

Storm in a tea cup. There is a whole week to go and a debate on the economy to fight over. It's not over yet.

Samafal   

Big Gordon is a dead man walking. The guy has a temper that ovewhelms him. To make up for this big gaffe he has to perform tonight's debate which is mainly about economy, his strongest point. If he does not perform to the gallery tonight, I'm sorry Gordown and labour party are gone for good.