Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

Warya C'mon Son!

STOIC   

Hahaa..I think these kids Got the Somali humor right...I got couple too that fit SOL posters..Haha

1.If you are Somali and you think are an Analyst just because you READ daily news online everyday ..Warya C'mon Son You are NOT an Analyst!

2. If you are Somali and you think you know what is wrong with all the Somalis just because you Speak English with no accent and you can READ Huffington Post Warya c'mon Son Stop generalizing and putting all the Somalis in the same label :D

3. If you are Somali and you READ a feel-good kinda story of Somali person achievement online just because you are Somali you feel obligated to celebrate? Warya C'mon Son don't celebrate others achievements!

C'mon Son

Aaliyyah   

Looooool so random yet funny. Gotta admit that. I loved the last part of the second part though when he spoke somali and he was like I doubt you guys can understand that and then he puts the Caribbean Reggae song n expects them to comprehend that hahaha....

salaam

ilmo kamiro heleen oo wakhti haya, maxaad kafilan? Waa kuwan oo kale. Atleast hadii eeyan, dad dhaceen, AMA dileen sidii kadhacday Minnesota - Youtubekiina sheekadiina kawata.

Cabdow   

LMAO@If you go to Hamdi and you still can't figure out what you want. C'mon son, you know you only got two choices, bariis or baasto :D

Kool_Kat   

My fav is the FB one: 'If this was a typical seen at a house or computer lab and you know the girl was not good looking, but you still say mansha'allah warya c'mon son, jooji beenta iyo balayaada runta iska sheega wasaq yahay'

Suu isku xanaajinaayo aaba iigu daran markuu Somaliga ku hadlaayo...

Oz   

You know you are Somali once you see someone changing his/her name to Najwa Waryaa C'mon son! :D

Jacpher   

Grown men acting kids to get a laugh. Profanity and vulgar language doesn't make your statement stronger. Learn a better way to get your point across without resorting to filthy words.

If plagiarism had a military force, you'd all be locked up like criminals. Stop stealing others' work and thoughts. Put all that time and effort to better yourself and your community. Volunteer at your local community center for a day. Vacuum your neighborhood mosque for an hour a day or a week.

At least come up with something on your own. Perhaps your own catch phrase or a different color cardboard. Or maybe do it in Somali or something.

STOIC   

^ Warya C'mon Son get the F**K out here the kids acknowledged they copied from Ed Lover now who is more concerned with trivial things...C'mon Son

Aaliyyah   

Jacphar you have a point, but I think this was done just for the fun of it. I am sure they are not serious...

Oz lol good one...

Hayam looool I can relate to that one tooo and I always end up getting rice anyways..