Sign in to follow this  
Isma_Lura

Parents Love?

Hello People, I guess I am just curiuos about this, but my question is, Do we love our parents one from the other or it all depends on who raised you as a child and took care of you?

Dont get me wrong, I love both of my parents equaly, but I guess mothers love is something you dont have control over, its more of an unconditional love as they say. Therefore, I wanna know whether you agree w/ me or....?

Just wondering

OG_Girl   

I always feel embarrassment when I talk to my girlfriends. When they say that my mom is closer than my father to me or I love my mother more! I been raised and still live with both of them but I love my dad and he is so close to me and some time I feel that he feels me with out even I open my mouth.

I feel bad to admit that but I can't imagine without my father, mom comes second to me redface.gif

Don't get me wrong, I do love,respect my mom and I know Jannah under mother's feets... But I can't help with my feeling toward my dad... !

Salam

nafta   

^^ Closer to the dad you say? Have you heard of the Elektra complex by chance, because you fit the bill icon_razz.gif (just kiddin luv)

Parents love...

I am close to my mom, I get on better with my mom's family than my dad's. This is simply because my parents seperated when I was little, I haven't got a real bond with my dad or his side of the family. It's not something I ponder on either, it just so happens that my mom was there for me from day 1.

You know what I love my parents so very much but I would have to say in different circumstances I prefer one from the other. Trust me you know mom understand the girlie stuff and all and dad...you there for you financially and acadamicaly.

That is what i think.