Sign in to follow this  
Daandurreey

most somali babies are ugly

Must've hit home since he didn't comment on it! :D Aaaand SCORE!

I'm just joking for crying out loud. Do not take me seriously, unless I sound serious.

Canjeex :D

Well aren't you a real Jafar, Jacphar. :D Besides I can call people ugly. It's like a fat person calling all normal weight people fat. There's no harm in that, because I am this forum's Mo'Nique. I'm loud, I'm proud and I'm fat! Rarrr!

BUKURR   

Hey Daanduray, you were ugly when you born, and still!

Stop the cra* and let the families enjoy their babies, they're not yours to begin with. redface.gif

Baluug   

I thought at first the title said "Somali babes are ugly" :D

I have to agree though, most babies, Somali or not, do not look cute until they're about 2 months old.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by chubacka:

love the title of this thread. hahahaha.

My niece was the funniest looking baby I saw, came out unblinking and defiant, she looked like she was in her thirties....still makes me laugh.

:D:D:D:D

That made me laugh for some reason.

Curly   

My nieces and nephews are just so adorable, so I would have to disagree with that statement... mashallah! I'd post all their pictures but I don't think my siblings would be too happy about that. :D

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Juje:

hajia&baby.jpg

A Somali mother and her beautiful baby....what a wonder for the eyes.

Somali babies are not really ugly but the other way round. And in general, Somalis are more beautiful than the other cushetic people.

Aaliyyah   

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized with her and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

[big Grin]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my god....

Lool!! That's wicked,Najma!!

Back to the topic... Ive seen and delivered alot of babies... All of them have potential "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I havent seen an ugly baby as of yet. Though I found Somali babies more cuter.

Anyway as long the baby is healthy and kicking, he/she is the cutiest thing Ive ever seen. Mashallah, may they grow to be strong and wise.

Though going through the article, deformed babies are bound to have a tough life if not accepted. Some mothers stand up for their child and love them unconditionally while others abuse their child with taunts and verbal abuse. May Allah protect us from having deformed babies and if tested may we love them unconditionally.Amin.